Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Loanshark Policies

Since this has come up 6-7 times this week, I feel the need to explain loan shark policies of the site.

1) If you take a loan out, plan on paying it back in the time you and the loaner have agreed to. If you don't, you end up in default.

2) If you loan someone points in the marketplace, that is at your own risk - I advise against it, and if the loanee takes your points and never returns, there's nothing to be done about it.

3) If you go into default, you lose access to the marketplace until your debt is paid. You can earn points on the offerwalls, or you can work something out with the person you owe money to. The site isn't responsible for what the loaner and loanee work out, you guys made the agreement, honor it.

A lot of you have voiced your displeasure with lacking market place privileges when you are in default; if you are never in default, shouldn't be an issue.

Since some of you have a problem constantly going into default, I will solve the problem - if i hear that you repeatedly owe the same person and that you need arrangements to pay your loan, I will restrict the defaulter from loan shark permanently.

Thanks for your time.

Is there a way to like this post?

Well said.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Experienced Member
    Loan are very helpful nowadays for us people and personally I take loans often cuz it helps me financially much! I can take a loan and invest it into my business so it can bring me much more money, you got it? Usually I take loans here https://plscashadvance.com and the most important for me here is their soft policy for us people!

The information is interesting. They deserve my attention. Great article. Elastic man is an exciting 3D rendering of Morty where you get to pinch and drag a man with a very flexible face. Make you feel funny and oddly satisfying.

Children can play the online game BitLife Life Simulator on any smartphone or tablet, including the iPhone, iPad, Samsung, and other Apple and Android devices. What will one do with their life? If you've never given your life any thought, now is the moment to do so. Since you'll be investing your Bitlife in this game! You will be a newborn with an undetermined gender and upbringing. Choose your path for development, your areas of interest, and your future profession. In life, there are countless opportunities galaga

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You have done a amazing job with you website Zonnepanelen Oost-vlaanderen

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Zonnepanelen Aalst

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post Zonnepanelen Affligem

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast