Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Client Tourneys

Client Tourneys

There's some differing opinions as to what people want here for tournaments, I would just like to see more people playing.

So what exactly do you guys want each night? The razz is nice but we aren't getting big numbers in there - do you guys want the 8pm EST to be something different each night of the week? one week at a time?

Just looking for feedback on what would be most appealing to you guys as far as our tournament schedule goes. Bigger prize pools can come when the numbers come up a little bit.

Please, don't get rid of the razz game. I really enjoy that one. I have missed the last 2 do to baseball games but, I look forward to playing it.

I love the razz game and tbh I really don't care what goes on as long as 8pm stays

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    I love the razz game and tbh I really don't care what goes on as long as 8pm stays
    Oh i definitely dont want to remove any games. I just wanted to see if we need to either do something different at that time slot or rotate the game. Some people have mentioned horse, badugi, etc.

I like all the variants so I am cool with whatever

A No. 1
    Maybe run the slot like horse, Mon - hold em, Tue - Omaha , etc... then have a weekly prize like the grinder for how well you did through the week?

Quote Originally Posted by Roopster View Post
    Maybe run the slot like horse, Mon - hold em, Tue - Omaha , etc... then have a weekly prize like the grinder for how well you did through the week?
    I wanna keep the 10pm holdem as is, but I see nothing wrong with 2 holdem's on one day.

I don't hate this idea...

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    I'm a proponent for an 8pm est razz, 10pm est nlh and 12pm plo daily schedule.

Also, I think that the buy-ins should be increased, as to give players more incentive to play and to get the offer walls moving a bit more. Add a larger guarantee and add/link promotions as the numbers increase, such as the b2b/b3b, grinder and speedway.

Badugi

Parlay Champion
    Horse.....?
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast