Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

PokerOwned Moderator

Moderator Powers .. new ideas ???

Moderators should be able to right-click on a newbie's name .. drop-down list of LINKS .. then Blast them directly to the link !!!

Zab
    It will be better once I get time with my programmer to get the newbie videos up.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Actually a thought I had.. I could do an upgrade where i could FORCE a user\users to read a thread.. When someone said "PW" or something. the Mods or me could force that user to read a thread explaining everything.

The thing is, when a user first signs up I give them a nice little guide (Which they dont read)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

whilst that is possibly the worst idea i think ive ever heard...mods do need some more "power" like being able to ban from the forum as well as just chat etc...i think as the forum grows a rep/infraction system should be put in place infractions are issued by mods for breaking a set of site rules and rep issued by both members and mods for good/bad ideas and posts
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Actually a thought I had.. I could do an upgrade where i could FORCE a user\users to read a thread.. When someone said "PW" or something. the Mods or me could force that user to read a thread explaining everything.

The thing is, when a user first signs up I give them a nice little guide (Which they dont read)
    I was on a different forum and that is how it works. You had to view 3 or 4 different posts before you could have access to the rest of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

make the thread a must read before chat room opens for them.