Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62373.79

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

LLB's Refunds if you don't make it in

Listen.. Once and for all.

I have said this MANY MANY MANY times. Register for the tournament FIRST then do your last longer bets.

Last Longer Bets are binding. The ONLY TIME I will refund them is if they are 1v1. Multi-Way LLBs you are out of luck.

Register FIRST
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    When I used to be able to play the freerolls it would bother me so much when people had llb's up and weren't registered for the tournament. Thank you Zab.

#NiggasInParis

Zab
    I think what I might do.. Is a LLB amnesty clause.. So if you screw up a LLB me or the mods can delete them ONE TIME or ONCE every 2-3 months on Honest mistakes...

That way, yes LLBs are still binding (For 99.9% of the time) but new users \ honest mistakes we can make exceptions.

Discuss
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

idk, late regging is a part of poker.
    so, if you want to late reg as a part of your strategy, you cant do LLBs?
    i dont think thats fair
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    That sounds like a great upgrade Zab!

#NiggasInParis

Yeah I think it sucks if someone just honestly misses the freeroll and they are punished, especially if they arent even aware that the LLB's are binding. I think the amnesty should have a limit either once a month/every 2 months or that every member should get like 2-3 total times they can get LLB's refunded. Dont want to have people exploiting the amnesty either.

I also think that once someone realises they would have lost all their LLB's without even playing the freeroll that they wont make the mistake again.

yo no bs man.....i wne to reg for game and for some fucked reason it wouldnt let me...i got print out of me buyin tickets....i bout 2 tickets last night @ 11:20 pm...knowing i could only play the 1om game this am b.c i have live games at 7pm tonght....

i made 4 last longer bets......3k bet with steo...whcih he said its fine to refund me....cause he is my boy.....another 1500 llb....500llb...and a 250.llb......ive been apart of this forum for a long time and never in my life have had this problemmmm.....i would please ask for my points to be refunded......im a good person...i loan people points whenever they neeed....i make graphics for people on this forum no charge......many of people...im very active in the forumm....this was no my fault....idk if it was a glitch on my side from carbon or wat happen.....i ask you guys to please do the right thing and refund my points....i will put them up again for next game i play which i obv do daily.....ive lost thousands of points and never cried of bitched about it.....this was beyond my control!!!!

please understand!!

Zab
    Like I told you, wait to see who wins. Ask them if they will give the points back.

In the mean time, I'll work on this upgrade so all are happy

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    That way, yes LLBs are still binding (For 99.9% of the time) but new users \ honest mistakes we can make exceptions.

Discuss
    I like the idea Zab because honest mistakes do happen, I do not think the few that use late reg as their strategy should get the exception though, they miss when they go to reg last minute and realize they don't have a ticket, that is more of a flaw in theiir strategy than an honest mistake.

i would defff be apart of the clause.....this wouldnt happen again....i always make my ll; bets first than reg or reg than do bets...but for some reason i made bets and i tried to sign up and the box was grey...never seent aht bvefore...i have the ticket blc i can prove it.....please take in consideration on this mistake/ gitch/ idk wtf to call it....but i will never let this happen again!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast