Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LLB Changes

Zab

LLB Changes

I want to do some more major upgrades this week..

Another, revamping the LLBs a bit

- I want to clean it up, so it's clear which tournament you are doing LLBs for. So initially you would see a list of tournaments (new feature).. Then you can either create or enter LLBs from there (Like normal)

- I want to add a 30 second window where you can cancel all your LLBs once the tournament starts. Can anyone see this being abused? It's a SHORT window, but at least now I can put the responsibility back onto the player that missed.

- I want to add LLBs for non-stat keeping sites (Sites I can't get results from) I.E. Bovada, PokerStars etc.

- I will add a way to challenge someone if they claim a LLB from a non-stat keeping site (Upload a screen shot)

- You will be able to declare yourself the winner, the points won't be released until XX hours after the tournament starts (This gives the other person the chance to dispute or say, yes, you did win) Probably 5 hours to be safe?

Thoughts?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

jk nice ideas zab
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

I think the 30 second window for them to get out if they miss is good. 30 seconds is enough time to know you missed and then get out of then, and as you said puts it back on the entrant.

I also think the idea with the non tracked sites is an excellent idea as well with the way you have it outlined to work.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think it is a good idea and I also dont think there will be anybody who could abuse the 30 second time period to unregister. During the 30 seconds would we also be able to register for llbs? I think this would be a good idea because a lot of people put llbs up right before the tournament and the extra 30 seconds would give us more of a chance to enter.

ONLY problem could be is, if u miss tourney casue u lost internet connection tho.. thats only reason i have ever missed before,, and then 30 seconds wdnt matter, if connection had gone out right before tourney starts .... so s till maybe need some exceptions for that rare instance...

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    ONLY problem could be is, if u miss tourney casue u lost internet connection tho.. thats only reason i have ever missed before,, and then 30 seconds wdnt matter, if connection had gone out right before tourney starts .... so s till maybe need some exceptions for that rare instance...
    too many are using this excuse and asking us Mods to delete their llb's

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    too many are using this excuse and asking us Mods to delete their llb's
    well, then it shoild be saved for people who rarely ever need to ask for that,, if they really did lose connection.. not done on a regualr basis tho

i like these changes.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Progression is good, nice to see. good job

Banned
    Wish there was some kind of upgrade you could do to stop fucking retards from doubling up my llb's with absolutely nothing lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast