Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66639.53

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Question, will the people in the rest of the world be allowed to play in the rooms that accept USA players? If they can play in rooms we can't play in and the ones we can,,, seems that would be unfair. If they do,,,have you thought of how you would handle the leaderboard and etc. ?
    thats a very good point wagon of course they can play on merge like us USA players can, AND they will alos be able to play on stars and party poker, like we cant.. so i agree, zab would have to figure out some way to sep, cert promos and leaderboards,, since USA players wont be able to play on eerythin then. but of course, will be great busininess for zab, gettin so many more poeple to do surverys and to the site,,, since a lot us older memebers,, cant really do many surverys anymore,, so i think a great idea for him to do>> just have to work out the details, so will be fair to usa players here too.I WAS wondering zab,, ARe u still going to add LOCK POKER freerolls too, like u were talking bout before?? ok GL with every1 too..

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    ...Likely what will happen is we will add them in slowly.
    This sounds good. As a pacific time zone person the last one of the day is at 7pm. Following your 3 hour apart structure, one at 10 pm would be nice.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Question, will the people in the rest of the world be allowed to play in the rooms that accept USA players? If they can play in rooms we can't play in and the ones we can,,, seems that would be unfair. If they do,,,have you thought of how you would handle the leaderboard and etc. ?
    Most likely have 2 separate leader boards.
    B2B would be per site as well (Broken Down) perhaps Carbon B2B then a Non-US
    Speedway would most likely be for US facing rooms only
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    thats a very good point wagon of course they can play on merge like us USA players can, AND they will alos be able to play on stars and party poker, like we cant.. so i agree, zab would have to figure out some way to sep, cert promos and leaderboards,, since USA players wont be able to play on eerythin then. but of course, will be great busininess for zab, gettin so many more poeple to do surverys and to the site,,, since a lot us older memebers,, cant really do many surverys anymore,, so i think a great idea for him to do>> just have to work out the details, so will be fair to usa players here too.I WAS wondering zab,, ARe u still going to add LOCK POKER freerolls too, like u were talking bout before?? ok GL with every1 too..
    What person in their right mind that can play on partypoker and pokerstars would play on merge. I used to play online poker like 8 hours a day. Now that i only have merge to play on i doubt i even make 8 hours a week.

Ok i know acetoo plays on merge and pokerstars but i said what person in their "right" mind.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    What person in their right mind that can play on partypoker and pokerstars would play on merge. I used to play online poker like 8 hours a day. Now that i only have merge to play on i doubt i even make 8 hours a week.

Ok i know acetoo plays on merge and pokerstars but i said what person in their "right" mind.
    haha acetoo is in his left mind.

#NiggasInParis

Sounds good Zab,,,,,,thanks I know you'll get something going....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    pokerstars zab, add them i have a good idea on how to use pokerstars for everyone, usa and all..

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post

hahaha, but this is a very good point. Before Black Friday I did not like merge at all. I would play in a couple private games here and there, but if I won any money, I would immediately move it off and trade for Full Tilt of Stars.

This all sounds great Zab!
    Last edited by Poof; 11-19-2011 at 09:44 AM. Reason: and lol @ ace and right mind.

PokerOwned God
    it sounds quite complicated to do but Zab you seem very able to multi-task - more people seems more surveys being done which will generate and build site - but eventually you will need more surveys I think

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Right on! Bring on the Asia time friendly freerolls!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast