Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Lilg Recruiting to other sites

How many of you have gotten private msgs from Lilg about going to a different site??

I got pasted a log this morning from Lilg actively recruiting members here to go to his site.

Obviously, this is unacceptable. Lilg is a longtime member here in good standing, but trying to move our members to another site is something I cannot stand by and watch.

It's a major conflict of interest for me and this site and something I cannot allow.
    Last edited by Zab; 08-04-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If you have substantiated this information, YOU HAVE TO ACT NOW AND Proactively'

Ask Mark Zuckerberg if he FORUMed, before Facebook deal with Winklevoss's
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    Mostly I want to know how many of you have been contacted by them. You don't have to answer me here, you can pvt msg me
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Master
    I havent been contacted by either

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Mostly I want to know how many of you have been contacted by them. You don't have to answer me here, you can pvt msg me
    i get that u cant let it wash but um i doubt u have anything to worry about lol sites probably as secure as my underwear and is so riddled withviruses they would make african children look healthy
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i get that u cant let it wash but um i doubt u have anything to worry about lol sites probably as secure as my underwear and is so riddled withviruses they would make african children look healthy
    The issue is, lilg has been spamming people Day's link..

when is the issue not lil g lmfao
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well lilg has pm'd about many things (mostly opportunity's on here) but i for 1 did not get any pm about this and have heard absolutely nothing about it. Don't know if you only want posts from those who did, but just letting you know i didn't

PokerOwned Master
    This is a 100% serious comment I'm about to make....Why don't you just perma ban Lilg? All he does is cause trouble and more work.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lilg doesnt do anything for free, even spamming. Whats that tell you?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast