Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64028.81

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    even says its allowed wtf???? plus did you used to offer other forums passwords idr about what year and a half ago???? that isnt wrong tho?????
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    lol you do you know what a back link is? You do realize your argument there isn't valid don't you?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Closing this thread.

"And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I have not been contacted in a private message about this but two nights ago when Rambler and I were in chat there was a member here that brought up a survey site that another member here was starting. I told that person that any site in direct competition with PokerOwned is not to be talked about in the chatbox or in posts. That member immediately stopped talking about it but another one wanted to make a big deal about how we should be able to talk about anything we want. I then told them that this is your site Zab and you do not allow other sites that are in direct competition to be advertised here. Then the conversation was dropped and I havent heard anything else about it until now reading this thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234