Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    You also agree to only have 1 account and not to create multiple accounts in an attempt to defraud the system using any external devices such as proxy servers. If you are caught with more than 1 account, all of your points are subject to deletion and permanent banishment.
    Fine, then just ban him for breaking this rule, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    It also doesn't say you can't hack other people's accounts, or call them racist names, or scam people in the marketplace, not repay loans.. I could go on and on

The simple answer is: Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

give up whilst ya behind g
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    It also doesn't say you can't hack other people's accounts, or call them racist names, or scam people in the marketplace, not repay loans.. I could go on and on

The simple answer is: Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong.
    when did i hack some1??? when did i call a racist name or scamm people ?????

Just grow up kid...so unreal to see people your age still act like babies...except responsibility for your actions.Admit when your wrong,save face.Thats life.Kids like you make me want to not have more children.

Zab
    how about to minor you allow here nobody cares about that nor anything other crooked as thing that goes on?????
    By Agreeing to the rules of this forum, you are also agreeing that you are at least 18 years of age. Do not check this box or continue if you are under the age of 18.

Last time I looked, I didn't have people upload their drivers license. I leave it up to the POKER SITES who verify people.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    you allowed a memeber to hack and rob rocket for 25k what did you do ????? you allowed memeber to calll other meber racist slurs and did nothing you let people under 18 play here do nothing about it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This is a business decision, leave all else out of it, if you feel your funds or integrity are in jeopardy.

Act accordingly, besides it's lilg,

you allowed a memeber to hack and rob rocket for 25k what did you do ????? you allowed memeber to calll other meber racist slurs and did nothing you let people under 18 play here do nothing about it
    Zab had nothing to do with that at all, and all correspondence on that subject took place on another forum.

Zab
    Your actions are not justified no matter what you try and smoke them with.

I will not turn this thread into a pissing match with me. Stay on point with the topic, I am asking others if you have been contacted by Lilg to let me know please.

2 members have contacted me in pvt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast