Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    This is a 100% serious comment I'm about to make....Why don't you just perma ban Lilg? All he does is cause trouble and more work.
    I am considering it, believe me. But I want to be fair. He says he's sorry, more like sorry he got caught.. But claims he only sent to 4.. no make that 7 people...

So I just want to be sure.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I am considering it, believe me. But I want to be fair. He says he's sorry, more like sorry he got caught.. But claims he only sent to 4.. no make that 7 people...

So I just want to be sure.
    I dunno, I have warned g about plugging that other site, and he also new to pm them and not post it in chat, so he KNEW he was doing something wrong, imo

Zab
    It's just common sense, WHO allows you to plug another site that does the same thing?
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    1. Have lilg pay his never-ending debt
    2. repeat step 1
    3. permaban

Anyways, I have not been contacted by lilg in terms of this site & hope this issue gets resolved soon.

It's just common sense, WHO allows you to plug another site that does the same thing?
    zab you are on about g common sense does not apply
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    zab you are on about g common sense does not apply
    I guess that's true..

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    By Agreeing to the rules of this forum, you are also agreeing that you are at least 18 years of age. Do not check this box or continue if you are under the age of 18.

You also agree to only have 1 account and not to create multiple accounts in an attempt to defraud the system using any external devices such as proxy servers. If you are caught with more than 1 account, all of your points are subject to deletion and permanent banishment.

Although the administrators and moderators of PokerOwned Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of PokerOwned Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of PokerOwned Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

where in this does it say its not allowed and on the banner of site says backlinks and what so third thing on how to earn points

No forum allows that.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    how about to minor you allow here nobody cares about that nor anything other crooked as thing that goes on?????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast