Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

lilg gave me a good idea.. Mentoring upgrade

Thoughts on this, would people do it?

New people or anyone having a hard time earning points...

We would do a mentoring upgrade, it would take you to a page of people that are signed up to be mentors. We'd show how many points that person has earned for OTHERS in the past.

It would show who is online as a mentor

You click them or msg them or I'll create a new page where just you 2 can talk.

You agree on a %, and any points you earn in a set amount of time will go to your mentor.

Example:

I ask lilg if he will help me with surveys. We agree that 20% of anything i earn for 2 hours goes to him. He helps me get 1500 points. 300 points are sent his way, i keep 1200

Thoughts?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Everything is done automatically as well.. the 20% of the points (or whatever you agree on) is done automatically
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    its good idea i like it plus i wouldnt mind helping noobs out i dont have anything better to do

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    its good idea i like it plus i wouldnt mind helping noobs out i dont have anything better to do
    It's win\win for everyone

Wow this is a great idea. This is why I love PokerOwned. Everyday there are new exciting ideas and upgrades. Nice idea lilg good job

Survey Master
    how would someone help with a survey? what are we talking about here? are we just telling them what surveys to do that converted for us? little more explanation needed here

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Wow this is a great idea. This is why I love PokerOwned. Everyday there are new exciting ideas and upgrades. Nice idea lilg good job
    Lets be clear here!! Lilg didn't come up with the idea, he gave me the idea!! He was helping someone trying to earn points

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    how would someone help with a survey? what are we talking about here? are we just telling them what surveys to do that converted for us? little more explanation needed here
    What surveys converted for you, where to look.. explain things to them. This one worked for me, make sure you go all the way to the end. Try this, do that.

New people get frustrated and give up quickly

omg I think lilg actually had a good idea.....

lmao ohhhh I just caught your post Zab, I knew it was a little far fetched, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Lets be clear here!! Lilg didn't come up with the idea, he gave me the idea!! He was helping someone trying to earn points
    Oh hehe ok Zab i get it now lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast