Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Lilg Cannot talk for 24 hours

So for my own peace i decided i would give lilg 1K pokerowned points and in return he wont talk for 24 hours.

This no talking includes no chatting in the chat box, no chatting in the client, No private chats in chat box, No private mails between accounts, No forum posts, And no talking on carbon. Basically i dont want him touching his keyboard all day unless hes typing in a password somewhere.

If im missing something now it doesnt matter, We agreed no loopholes or anything.

So i am giving him 1K to do this but if he fails he owes me 2K. And to make sure he doesnt try to get smart. I am offering a 500pt reward to anyone who catches him chatting and sends me the screenshot of it as proof.

The 24 hours begins when lilg posts in this thread accepting the prop bet

To make sure hes active all day im staking him in the carbon freerolls tomorrow too. So people Be on the look out for him saying NH or something. In the event of more than 1 person reporting to me that lilg spoke. The first one timewise sent to me via private mail with the screenshot will get the reward.

No reward will be rewarded if i witness him talking myself
    Last edited by Prawney; 09-26-2011 at 01:57 AM.

what to say???O M G i cant figure out if this is love hate rel ationship or what aww,,i get the feelin sean does like u tho lilg, like maybe a big borther, and likes to picks on u tooo for fun hehehe but a good de al for lilg 1k points and staking all day...all hes gotta do is be quiet for one day hehehehe GL LILG will be tough,, wear headfoes ors omethin and listen to music all day, then yell and talk to self, itll be ok imaoooooooo....will be fun to seeh ow turns out..

I think im a bit of a favourite in this to be honest.

he already taled in chat just now, sean,, sayin he can t talk for 24 hours tho again awww LOLOLOL do i get reward al ready??lol

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    deald bish i cann do this easy

lol gl lilg.

no deald
    booooo
    cus i dont think im getting up befor e12

whatttttttttttttt u cant do now for 24 hours?? u cahnged ur mindddddddddd????

Ok well you kinda failed already lol. I will let you of the first freeroll so. But you have to play in the other 3. This is mainly because if you lose all your pts in client and cant enter freerolls then i win. It will be funny you trying to get a stake into the freerolls without chat

idk dude how many points then

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast