Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Solving the PO scamming issue REDUX

How's this:

Designate 3 levels of ticker access (and the mods need the power to adjust this whenever they want):

1) Full - works like it does now, anyone with full access can make a ticker. Let the mods designate 30-40 people that have had no issues here have this access as a starting point (Nelson, Newdaddy, etc.). The mods can add and remove people to this list as they see fit.

2) Limited - Case by case basis, approved by the mods, with a 1-3 hour time limit. Assures that the person actually has what they are trading, or can verify that the person is someone who is active (We have members who have old accounts showing up out of nowhere to do tickers). If you are banged down from full to limited, you NEVER get off of this level. New users that qualify by tenure should have to have a few successful ticks before they are upgraded to full.

3) Lucky - No tickers ever.

I've been drinking for 12 hours straight and I came up with this. And Im so serious about this idea I have not included the signature of the midget getting wrecked by Bo Dallas. You're welcome.
    Last edited by rivdee; 09-07-2014 at 01:39 AM.

TON is Gone.
    Works for me. A hardy Hear Hear!!! and a +1 to boot.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol Amen brother

PokerOwned Demi-God
    These are good ideas, especially number 3. Some restrictions would be nice. #banlucky4life

I wanna make this clear, level 3 NEEDS to be called lucky. The idea doesn't work without it.

And the midget is included for this one

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

I would like to move my #3 status (lucky) to number 1 please.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    Aslong as humans are as stupid as they are right now there will always be scamms.

We aint a bank here this is a forum, people should learn not to risk what they cant lose its really that simple.
    I mean we have not had 1 single Real scammer here that would have cought anyone because they are that good, the times i have gotten scammed i expected to get so and took the risk, but most of the time i have just kept it to myself and only made a post if i seen the other person activily trading , and did the post just to get the scammer of the forum.
    But whenever someone gets scammed its their very own fault, its not like a robbery or anything alike, they decided to do the trade- if people dont learn to work for themselfs and think alone, then its their very own fault and no one elses.

all said in short---
    Dont trust anyone with (-something-) you cant afford to lose, and if you still do be it your fault if you lose it.

We have a secure marketplace if its used correctly and that is more then enought

Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    Aslong as humans are as stupid as they are right now there will always be scamms.

We aint a bank here this is a forum, people should learn not to risk what they cant lose its really that simple.
    I mean we have not had 1 single Real scammer here that would have cought anyone because they are that good, the times i have gotten scammed i expected to get so and took the risk, but most of the time i have just kept it to myself and only made a post if i seen the other person activily trading , and did the post just to get the scammer of the forum.
    But whenever someone gets scammed its their very own fault, its not like a robbery or anything alike, they decided to do the trade- if people dont learn to work for themselfs and think alone, then its their very own fault and no one elses.

all said in short---
    Dont trust anyone with (-something-) you cant afford to lose, and if you still do be it your fault if you lose it.

We have a secure marketplace if its used correctly and that is more then enought
    You are, unsurprisingly missing the issue - and also, you're the dude that when i first started here asked me if a had a prepaid card who's account he can use...in bubble chat. So shut your mouth.

Id like to know why joemama's account isnt permabanned after its obvious he scammed 2 long time members...what kind of shop are we running here?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You are, unsurprisingly missing the issue - and also, you're the dude that when i first started here asked me if a had a prepaid card who's account he can use...in bubble chat. So shut your mouth.

Id like to know why joemama's account isnt permabanned after its obvious he scammed 2 long time members...what kind of shop are we running here?
    I asked you ONCE if you had a card you DID not use anymore and would have paid accordingly with the points id have made with it.
    What exactly does that have to do with people being to retarded to relise a scamm? and risking what they shouldt

Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    I asked you ONCE if you had a card you DID not use anymore and would have paid accordingly with the points id have made with it.
    What exactly does that have to do with people being to retarded to relise a scamm? and risking what they shouldt
    Here's why dickhead - i was a newb on the site, and you bubbled me asking that. What kind of person does that? Now luckily, im not retarded, so i shook you off as some predator.

But we have TONS of bubble predators here that hit up people for loans, stakes, etc. Its NOT acceptable.

You guys wanna stop it for good? ZERO TOLERANCE. ZERO. No coming back after a mistake, no temp ban. Throw em out.
    What happens when we give people second chances? Has it worked out? Dpad? LC? SHOW ME AN INSTANCE OF A REFORMED SCAMMER.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast