Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    This is a great start - what's devpmal's ETA on it, as I assume he's on 24 hour call.
    lolz the sig is loud and clear lolzzzzzzzzzz

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    you should make this all mandatory. once a user clicks to use loanshark or marketplace this form should pop up. if any user wants to use our features they should be verified
    mandatory in market, not really required for shark, there is enough protection in there and im not going to pay 1,500 points to take out a 200 point loan...if i ever wish to trade ill varify myself but i doubt ill be in a position to do that any time soon since most of the funds i have are on merge
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Mocking the boss in one post, kissing his arse the next. Thats'a paddlin.
    QUIET!! Before I background check yourself.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Moderator
    Zab your ALWAYS trying !! I think the new form is a great idea .. because it's a " Contract " .. Both users must read and sign !!!

BTW .. please transfer/update those members that are already verified to this upgrade ..

Zab .. you da man !!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    Zab your ALWAYS trying !! I think the new form is a great idea .. because it's a " Contract " .. Both users must read and sign !!!

BTW .. please transfer/update those members that are already verified to this upgrade ..

Zab .. you da man !!
    the verification on this form is different to the process already in place, so i doubt that updating the list for those members that are currently varied is pointless
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Here's the scenerio..

Joe-New-User, you around? Want to trade 15$ BCP for $25 Lock?

Yes, let's trade.

Where do they see they form or know about the form??
    make the phone verification mandatory as soon as a user makes an account. pop up something like once account is made you will be required to verify yourself via telephone verification, then if they want to use the marketplace users must verify themselves via id verification. MANDATORY for all whom want to use the marketplace areas.

as far assomeone just popping in chat thats the hardest place to stop them. really like the idea of ppl must add poker site names once as soon as they join. if involved in any scam we will contact the poker sites and have them banned

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    make the phone verification mandatory as soon as a user makes an account. pop up something like once account is made you will be required to verify yourself via telephone verification, then if they want to use the marketplace users must verify themselves via id verification. MANDATORY for all whom want to use the marketplace areas.

as far assomeone just popping in chat thats the hardest place to stop them. really like the idea of ppl must add poker site names once as soon as they join. if involved in any scam we will contact the poker sites and have them banned

I tend to agree with this is general.

Also I am getting the impression that Tommy likes the idea of ppl adding their poker site names, but I could be mistaken.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

It is easy enough to make it mandatory in market or loanshark, but to Zabs point, when the trades are outside the system all together, there is no way for that to pop up.

Can you make it so that the first X times they log in after registering, there is a pop-up that says "READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS" telling them about the proper way to manage trades/loans/etc? I know there will be some who just click through it but if you make it blatant enough you can catch the majority and then those who don't care ... meh, they make their own bed.
    Maybe also include in those instructions that they should report anyone who is trying to finagle a trade without using the form?

TON is Gone.
    I'm sorry but when does common sense come into play here?

As far as I am concerned, if you go thru the process of being phone verified at sign-up, you are then pretty much aware that this site is offering services (like this form) to protect you. If you are still stupid enough to trade OUTSIDE the sites mandated trading services, and you happen to get burned, well that is your problem. If this should happen, take it up with the sites you traded thru (poker sites, paypal, amazon, whatever).

The question then shifts to "how to we get EXISTING members to start using this form?". My answer, a BIG ASS MESSAGE when you log in everydamn day where you click to agree to the site TOS. At that point, once again, if you get burned off site, keep it off-site.
    Last edited by TONelson; 12-06-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast