Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

if you are donating to client freeroll please post here

ok folks i have been put in charge of taking donations. if you are donating please post the amount here. then market that amount to tommy62278 and once i recieve i will confirm the amount here.

also please tell me when youre available to play in the tourney. we need to come up with an amount and a tourney date so we can have zab set it up. id like to see this happen on the weekend. most ppl work throughout the week so lets get as many donations and as many ppl in as possible.

please try to remember this isnt gonna make anyone rich by no means but its gonna give players a chance to interact with each other and make a few points. any any all donations will be greatly appreciated. again ty for your time

Survey Master
    ill start this out. tommy62278 150 pts. recieved. im also gonna be gone tonight after 5. gonna go deal a poker game so dont be discouraged if i dont reply right away. ill be on tomorrow. go ahead n set up the market and ill get to it asap

I will donate 200 points for the client freeroll, and send it to you in marketplace now.

PokerOwned Pro
    why not just make a buyin if its this much work. i dont see the point in 10 ppl donating and 50 ppl play free. thats not a freeroll thats a charity event

PokerOwned Pro
    dont get me wrong im glad some1 takin the eniciative to get a freeroll up but if we all gonna donate lets have a 150 point buyin tourney

Set up market tommy for 200. And anyone can play or donate. Up to you guys.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstardad View Post
    dont get me wrong im glad some1 takin the eniciative to get a freeroll up but if we all gonna donate lets have a 150 point buyin tourney
    part of the point in this tourney is that some players dont have the same options as usa. harder for them to get points. thats why its not a buyin tourney. trying to give them a chance to play with us and also make some points. i have a few thousand points so i dont mind helping out a little.

you are welcome to play even if you are not donating

Survey Master
    ok thx stephy. 200 recieved. total = 350 so far. cmon ppl dont be shy.

tommy I'll do 200, set it up in the market and I'll complete it.

Survey Master
    rambler 200 recieved. total=550

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast