Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Petition for Zab to raise BCP BI to 150 pts like Carbon.

I would like to be able to build a BR on BCP as well as Carbon. I feel I am not alone in hoping that Zab will raise the BI to the FR's so that the PP can become in the $35 to $45 range like Carbon. I understand that BCP FR's do not have as many players as Carbon, but if Zab even wanted to charge 200 pts to get in it would be so much better. It really is kinda boring to grind a $10 FR on BCP. Maybe I am the only 1.... but I doubt it. If you guys would prefer a bigger BI for a bigger PP post itt.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's not the amount of points really...cause even the carbon games Zab is putting in more money than the points that are bought in to them.

PokerOwned God
    I would love to see a 35 bcp fr myself sounds good

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'd pay considerably extra in pts to see the PP increase. Even if its up to $25 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    It's not the amount of points really...cause even the carbon games Zab is putting in more money than the points that are bought in to them.
    ^^^I am pretty sure this...the Carbon games are bringing in between 60-90 players, I don't think bcp is even close.

not sure about the 150 buyin but def would maybe like to see a $20 90pp buyin at least

PokerOwned Master
    BCP doesn't even support mac users so in my opinion that site is 2nd rate

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    Yeah, but I am assuming that Zab gets a hefty discount on FR $$$ he awards in FR's. All that $$$ is new $$$ that gets raked multiple times. I am assuming that Carbon doesn't require Zab to pay $ for $ to them that he awards in his affiliate FR's. Maybe I am way off base IDK. I am just seeing what we could do to have larger prize pools on BCP.... I am not ungrateful for the opportunity to make free $$$, but if there is a way to get the PP up I would be interested as I assume many other players would be.

PokerOwned Master
    i like only having to spend 30 points to play. my bankroll on sites comes from the games i play after making a dollar or 2 from a freeroll, not solely from freerolls.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Even a $20 prize pool would probably work..cause the minimum buyin tourney at BCP is $4...pretty much gotta win twice if you're playing from an empty bankroll to enter an MTT there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast