Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    haven't played any of our Carbon Freerolls or loyalty game for a couple weeks. Our games changed a bit i see.
    1: what happened to the Loyalty Freerolls on Carbon, are we not doing that anymore? Or to a different site or something?
    2: Just about to use your link to sign up for Juicy Poker. I think I read it's a $30 freeroll. But you want to pay us 66% in po'd points? So I am assuming top 10 get paid like our normal freerolls. Guess my hang up is what would go to my actual Juicy account? Is it going to be the same payouts like a normal $30 game? $7.XX for first place and then what...$14 worth of points here? $.50 for last and $1 in po'd points? Been out of the loop here for a tad bit, Juicy poker and the freerolls offered here are different than before.

Banned
    ok, i signed up through the po'd link you put up Zab. Now i can kinda see what you are talking about, but i still have a Q. So let me know if i am understanding this. Let's say I take 1st, that would mean i would win and add $6 to my Juicy Poker bankroll. I would also receive around 3200 po'd points as well? or for 9th, last itm payout, i would win $.70 for my Juicy roll and like 475 or something po'd points? If i am understanding what you stated, sounds like a good idea, so the sneaks wouldn't get as much, I like that idea if I got it right. Cool that you are offering Juicy redemptions...maybe next time i should do a little po'd homework before running my flapper. Still, answer if you can just so I know i got it right...oh, don't know if you need the info or not, but I signed up through your link like i said and my username on Juicy is XmadbananasX, can't believe my madbananas was gone, i have been using that name for years on all the sites, go figure i try to use it there and it was already taken...someone wants to be me...again. Oh yeah, i won a ticket to a freeroll through a satellite on my first game, seems like a pretty soft site, money to be made here
    Last edited by billyjustin; 11-12-2012 at 07:07 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Where are these tournaments JUICY? I want to participate, the idea is very good

So did this idea die out????

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345