Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Knight

Angry jimmyd1953 is LIVID

i got jacked again in the pokerowned freeroll today. this time it was my pc. iwas playing 6 games at once and red star was frozen. so i had to uninstall and re install. during this time i got pocket aces in this sites game but i missed the hand , it got folded and someone made abig raise preflop. i had 3600 at the time and i got jacked. finished 12th. no cards at the end.

Sergeant
    been running into similar problem with ap/ub. will be playign with no problems then freeze. you have to log off your table then re sit.

Knight
    couldnt log off table wouldnt let me

lol..it sure wasn't by this site, pokerowned was not at fault..in fact it looks like you jacked yourself.. sorry to say but it true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well yeah I just played Pokerowned just fine.
    Haha you should blame your computer for that.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight
    u dont understand, let me explain, another poker game on another site froze up, the only way to fix it was to turn off pc and log on or uninstall and reinstall- which is what i did, on top of that i was playing 5 other freerolls at the time so u could say its my fault, its bad luck, how is this im a 5 $ buy in as ps im doing real well have 9k in chips early and charter internet services goes out. that is a real problem where i live outside the city in nice gated community on a lake. so im afraid to play more than a2$ game cause the internet goes out an average of 2-5 times a month. ive missed a lot of good hands playing to many games at once , but if i get up on agame ill sit out on all but 2-3 games. so my pc is fine , pokerown is fine , all my sites r fine, i was mad then not now, arent u suppossed to vent here. by the way grats on the win today blackbird. so you r swedish. my last name is Dahlgren and im 1 fourth swedish heritage

Thank for clearing that up..yes, do vent its ok.. but beware there are some pretty loyal pokerowned peeps that will stand up for the site
    I just like to ask why does the service go out? is it a land line or wireless,cable,dish what??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]