Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah that sounds good to me dropping juicy and stars. another bcp, maybe an early one and/or a bovada would n cool. I really want to play on bovada but because of the time I'm never able to make the one we have now. thanks zab, looking forward to it

I like playing at BCP, Bovada, and carbon the best. I have cashed out on all three with no problem. To me that is the main thing.

juicy stakes pays out now, keep juicy

keeping up with the trends of who pays out is whats best
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Moderator
    KEEP PokerStars !!!! ADD FullTilt !! they have P2P .. lower Deposit/Withdrawl limits .

Carbon will be useless to me come Jan 1st .. No P2P ... No check/gift card ,, No Skrill .. only a Bank Transfer @ $500.00 min + Fees !

Bovada .. No Comment because I can't seem to be able to download it.

BCP .. more of these would be good ( unless they follow Carbon and remove Skrill on Jan 1st )

Lock .. dont care .. not much traffic it seems

Juicy .. yeah the numbers my be low but they do offer Skrill and P2P

Key Note : the P2P is VITAL !! It's my main source for points since I am NOT american

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i wouldnt mind seeing an early game at BCP (omaha hi-lo would be killer - think it would help the players to be more well-rounded) and most definitely take out lock and juicy (juicy games are only like 12-20 players).

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    KEEP PokerStars !!!! ADD FullTilt !! they have P2P .. lower Deposit/Withdrawl limits .

Carbon will be useless to me come Jan 1st .. No P2P ... No check/gift card ,, No Skrill .. only a Bank Transfer @ $500.00 min + Fees !

Bovada .. No Comment because I can't seem to be able to download it.

BCP .. more of these would be good ( unless they follow Carbon and remove Skrill on Jan 1st )

Lock .. dont care .. not much traffic it seems

Juicy .. yeah the numbers my be low but they do offer Skrill and P2P

Key Note : the P2P is VITAL !! It's my main source for points since I am NOT american

where did u get these carbon results from!???? i know they quit the P2P, but it is only 50.00 min to withdrawal and they just added a bank withdrawal option.

I'm rooting for another Bovada.

I never play BCP or Juicy since they don't have mac software.

I actually had fun playing Lock and would play those again, but I completely understand avoiding them.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    What I'd like to see (In a perfect world)

Drop Juicy

Add more BCP (Early game?) This will give us 4 BCP games
    Keep Bovada the same
    Keep Carbon the same

The only way I can do this is if BCP gets me the results same day \ real time (Working on that with them)
    My Two Cents...

Why do you want to drop Juicy now that it has become one of the more reliable cashout sites? Its possible more people would play (if that is your concern) if people were more aware of Juicy. They have better structured tournaments, and more cash games than BCP. I think you should at least keep one game. (also note that while they have a stated $100 cashout fee, if you have raked $25 and email support, they will waive $100 fee)

Bovada would be the best choice for the players (since it is currently the best option for US Players in terms of software reliability, MTTs participation) but it hurts the promotions that the results can not be tracked back to the site.

I guess increasing BCP is in the best interest of the site, although the terrible management of the network is making this a less desirable place to play as every single day passes. All too frequent site downtime, all too long software below par because they do not upgrade (and when they do it messes everything up), players asking for more than a year since new management came on to improve software just to minimally acceptable standards.
    Last edited by WECpoker; 12-20-2013 at 02:43 PM.

EddieTorr
    Put me down as voting to keep Juicy Stakes. BCP useless to me as they don't accept players from Washington state.

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    My Two Cents...

Why do you want to drop Juicy now that it has become one of the more reliable cashout sites? Its possible more people would play (if that is your concern) if people were more aware of Juicy. They have better structured tournaments, and more cash games than BCP. I think you should at least keep one game. (also note that while they have a stated $100 cashout fee, if you have raked $25 and email support, they will waive $100 fee)
    I think it hast to do with alot of players here not wanting to play there because they stopped p2p transfers. For some reason that is make or break with alot of ppl regardless of the cash out times or software.
    a $100 cash out fee is brutal imo, I wonder if they will routinely waive it as long as you continue to rake?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast