Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    What about a daily tournamanet in the client? I think that might take a minute to get goin but it will.

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't see bovada anywhere. Hope you can get that through. only ones i trust to payout.

man i already miss juicy. just start playing juicy for the last 3 days and now its gone.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    man i already miss juicy. just start playing juicy for the last 3 days and now its gone.
    Most of the money I made here was on Juicy and now I have to play against the donks at Carbon

I see you brought back Bovada Zab, do the the right thing and bring back the juicy freeroll, who cares if there's less than 20 runners on some days, at least some of us here are trying to get a quick and easy bankroll.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    i like juicy also! just signed up for the bankroll booster!! another site u might wanna look into is Players Only (merge site)! they have freerolls and lots of cheap buy-in tourneys (6 cent rebuy, fast fiftys etc...)
    this one sounds real good - diffently will look into it - thanks for info

PokerOwned Master
    i really like juicy but since you might get rid of the tourneys would that bring more tourneys to the other sites?

ZAB the juicy was jsut getting JIUCY now aw lol,,,, MAYBE u willlb ring it back?? now th at t they have transfers too and we can trade there again......... if u dont b ring it backk,, maybe u can add mroe moeny to the BCP game then??? that wd be goood also ty

Elite PokerOwned Member
    fuck lock or cake imo lets do infiniti poker.

wow, no response.......
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast