Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ok zab little update ....... theres like 11 or 12 of us awake that opted in from here zab on PO...,, BUT we cdn t play zab;(((!!!!! there was NO PASSWIRD came up here,,, when it came time for passwiord release,, ,, all it said was,, SEE JACKPOTFREROLLS>COM(( where the passwird shda been';(,, O WELL we stayed up LOL but we cdsnt play now,,,, BUT we can see thers over 140 poeple in that so far, and we dont know where they all got the password from?????, there is no ac tual passwird on the site for this game either we looooked everywhere(( so hopefully u will let us kjow whats up or what happend here;( ,,,,,,,,,, OK TY and gniteee.... sighing like flufffy lolllllll................ this was only one i cd play too casue i see othere ones are at like 5 or 7am,,,...... o welll..
    Last edited by rrickir; 12-17-2015 at 05:07 AM.

I KNOW and late reg still gioing on,, is frustrating,, that we didnt get any password lol, i sent zab a PM too and hope will get sorted out in future,,,jsut frustrating theres 140 pople in it,, and us PO poeple cdnt get in,, lol

LLB King
    You have to goto jackpotfreerolls.com to get the password, "Ya Poker" is WPN apparently.

OMG wtf lol, pray,,,,well since pasowrd didnt show up on PO, and thers late reg ill try to get in too now

TY LOLOL a few of us can get in now lol TYYYYY PRAY HAHA,,,,,,, we never heard of YA POKER,,, and zab never told us lolol....................but still zab shd know passwiord didnt show up in the release here on po,, at all, ok well GL GUYS

Experienced Member
    Ukraine can play here?

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pray4spades View Post
    you have to goto jackpotfreerolls.com to get the password, "ya poker" is wpn apparently.
    thanks pray!

I was trying to get into intertops freeroll, downloaded intertops thru PO and joined. obv i am new member there. insta gave me $25.00 not play money. so if u dont have it, u many wanna check it out. Not a bad way to start out this cold Friday. GL playas!

PokerOwned Master
    Ooo, this sounds awesome! I'll go check the site out!

no mo 25 dollas,i checked yesterday. but i think next freeroll is tomorrow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast