Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    raise the prizepool....and raise the point buyin....when u raise the buyin...the prizepoo has to be raised....but again....maybe make the loyalty game higher pool....

im good for $35 across the board not everyone can play in the later games, hell with the way i can't seem to earn an average amount of points atm im barley making one game let alone 2 lol also higher buy ins....dafuq?!?!? keep the buy ins low more people play, higher prizepools in the long run
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

The general idea and purpose of this site is to give people an easy and affordable way to play poker and start a BR. Raising the buyin is counter-productice to that. Sure raising it from 135 to 175 doesnt seem like alot. But that 40 pts per tourney is 160 pts per day an 1120 per week. Granted some of us can deal with that increase but the majority probly struggle to make 1K in a week.

Wont be long til the numbers drop because people are picking to play certain freerolls because they cant afford them all. If the numbers drop ur gonna drop the prizepool and ur gonna end up with a higher buyin for a lower prizepool. I get this is like worst case scenario but it is possible.

higher the buyin and higher the prizepool....not only will it force people to be more active it will make it more comfortable for the people who are here and actually contribute to the forum...if people wanna get in the game...buy points...do surveys....bust ur ass making them work...this site isnt here for freebiess....the buyins are what makes it worth it for zab to put more money up.....if you cannot earn points....buy them...bottom line....

i think maybe raising a few to 40 and a few at 30 maybe, so there stilll th e variety andt 2 chances at a little more moeny tho every day too.i also think maybe the loyalty shoild be rasied a litttle bit, casue pays top5 , which is ok,, but those games go reayllll long,, 2 and a half hours a lot of nites, and thats a long time to play in those.at that moeny. but i,m sure u,ll work something good out tho.

and once again custom plows in with a point that is totally the opposite of what zab is aiming for lmao

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    higher the buyin and higher the prizepool....not only will it force people to be more active it will make it more comfortable for the people who are here and actually contribute to the forum...if people wanna get in the game...buy points...do surveys....bust ur ass making them work...this site isnt here for freebiess....the buyins are what makes it worth it for zab to put more money up.....if you cannot earn points....buy them...bottom line....
    Would work if you could force people to play the tournies making them have to buy the points. Unfortunately the bottom line isnt "if u cannot earn points.... buy them", its more like "Hey i cant earn pts im not gonna play this one", or worse "Hey someone do my loanshark i want to play all the freerolls today" followed by their name being on the wall of shame 3 days later.

well thats the problem ur not seeing prawney...what abou the people who actually buy them from time to time? it doesnt make it fair to those who take more time in with this and put forth more effort than others...i believe more people should be active...its obv a problem with the buyins....im not the only 1 saying it...there are alot of even new players saying raise the buyin....its to the point that yes its a site to gain a br and blah blah...but this doesnt mean lets come and post n do lotto and lemme go in and donk my points off....

Zab
    If anything, I'd like to lower the amount of points it costs to enter and increase the prize pools.. Not increase the points.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

custom does realise that when u purchase a tourney coupon ure giving the points back to zab which in turn is whats funding the tourneys...right...i mean hes clearly earning enough muller to increase the prizepools so it doesnt matter how they are earning the points so long as they use them to buy into tourneys then the deal is sweet enough, increase the buy in and u will stop that then they wont even bother trying....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast