Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Zab

Crowdflower - A Challenge -

I hear it sometimes in the chat box 'I did a survey, it didn't convert'

I am here to tell you that Crowdflower converts 100% of the time if you do it CORRECTLY.

Now, we have had Crowdflower up in the past, but people didn't understand, I didn't really understand it.. So I took it down.

It looks like it doesn't pay out that much but again, mostly because we don't understand it.

So here's my challenge.. Someone who wants to, if you ever done crowdflower tasks in the past, give us a guide. I am looking for an expert guide here on how CORRECTLY do Crowdflower tasks and how \ when your points drop.

What i know is, there's a learning curve, if you do them CORRECTLY and ACCURATELY you will get your points. You get points after completing EVERY page but the points don't actually drop into your account until you reach a thresh hold.. I will try and figure out what that is.

So if you understand it, can write up a guide.. Let me know and i'll send points your way

Thoughts?

Zab
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I will start playing with Crowdflower again, I just thought it was a little tedious.
    My phone for the most part has stopped ringing, and I don't feel like submitting it places to get it ringing again.

Zab
    Crowdflower is 100% task oriented.. do 1 page worth of work, get points.. You get them 100% of the time. If you do them correctly.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

I did a few of them before zab, and you're right....I'll create a strategy guide of sorts tonight if you'd like!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    I did a few of them before zab, and you're right....I'll create a strategy guide of sorts tonight if you'd like!
    Would love one.. easy to understand.. They convert 100% of the time