Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Idea for Loan Shark

If someone is in Default on the Loan Shark, they shouldn't be able to buy tournament or get redeems. I realized that could be one thing people can do to avoid paying their debt.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    If someone is in Default on the Loan Shark, they shouldn't be able to buy tournament or get redeems. I realized that could be one thing people can do to avoid paying their debt.
    People in default pay extra for coupons, which goes towards the debt that they owe.

If they were banned from playing, they would be more likely to create new accounts and avoid their debt altogether.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    People in default pay extra for coupons, which goes towards the debt that they owe.

If they were banned from playing, they would be more likely to create new accounts and avoid their debt altogether.
    Problem solved thread closed
    If Mcdonalds sold hot dogs would you be able to, with a straight face, order a mcwiener and tell them to supersize it

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post

That's good to know and makes alot of sense. Will the extra points they pay also go to pay back what insurance has already paid out?

lol

Experienced Member
    not sure how loan shark works - can someone please explain?

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by backbayboston View Post
    not sure how loan shark works - can someone please explain?
    I believe the FAQ will answer most if not all of your questions........

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...hark-5769.html
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned God
    Or how about 1 or 2 points is taken for every point earned through posting and stuff to pay back the loan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Or how about 1 or 2 points is taken for every point earned through posting and stuff to pay back the loan.
    If they earn points you can just go to loan shark and basically take it out their account yourself, up to however many points they owe, I believe thats how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    If they earn points you can just go to loan shark and basically take it out their account yourself, up to however many points they owe, I believe thats how it works.
    Yes, that is essentially what debt collecting is. You can take any points the defaulter does have in their account at any time, until the debt is repaid.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast