Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    well this is good to no to bad people cant be honest lmao

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol I didn't realize you can debt collect like that. Might start loaning a little more now.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Then again I never been in default with anyone, or had anyone default on me for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    I believe the FAQ will answer most if not all of your questions........

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...hark-5769.html
    Actually, it didn't answer ANY of my questions, that's why I posted it here.

PokerOwned Veteran
    hmm that is great idea tho love it

PokerOwned Master
    I think that is a bad idea. I think 50 % of all points earnt (from surveys and offers) above 100 points and what ever gets withdrawn from client should be given straight to the person they owe until the debt is paid. As well as that 20% of everything else that includes lottery winnings, all winnings from promotions (llb bets,donkey bets excetra) and posts and 20 percent of surveys and offers below 100 points.

PokerOwned Master
    That way people feel that staying on the site to earn points to pay back debts is much more worth while. Also there should be a 1 strike policy. which means if you default a loan you cant take out another loan for however long you was in default for from the time the loan is paid back as a consequence. for example if you have been in default for a month you cant take a loan out for a month from the time you have paid back the points. however if you have been in default by mistake and you have only been in default for a day you only have to wait for a day. this means the punishment depends on the amount of time you been in default for.
    Last edited by bbno3; 03-03-2013 at 10:37 AM.

PokerOwned Master
    So basically what this all means is that yes you could not ever pay it back and let it all come out promotions and everything and be done automatically. However what it means is you wont be able to have a loan for a much longer period and your more likely to get negative feed back. so it means whoever lent the points is much more likely to get there points back and a lot faster to than what we currently may have to wait for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbno3 View Post
    So basically what this all means is that yes you could not ever pay it back and let it all come out promotions and everything and be done automatically. However what it means is you wont be able to have a loan for a much longer period and your more likely to get negative feed back. so it means whoever lent the points is much more likely to get there points back and a lot faster to than what we currently may have to wait for.
    How is anything you said different from what we already have? If someone get any points in anyway you can just go to debt collector and take the points from their account that they owe you. On your own without their permission needed. The only thing you said that I like is that they will have to wait however many days they were in default to take out another loan.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I never used Loanshark before.... .... hope never need ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast