Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64179.02

Zab

BVLD added to survey list

As you can see next to EARN POINTS:

I have added the following-

BVLD Easy (These are SUPER easy to get points, these update everyday. I am told they try not to add cell phone stuff here)

BLVD Mega $ (These are harder to do ones, but give you far more points!)

Feedback is welcome those that try it!!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

ok i did a mega blvd one tnite, I completed the whole th ing, and sighed up and completed reg to do surverys on the ipsos one, was like 185 points,, but i never got the points.. I did 2 smaller blvd ones,, got points from one,, but not the other either,, I<M a little bummed bout the mega one,, took some time to do,, and a lot of info LOL, but never got the points for that one,, awww that was worth a lotta points too,, is why i did that ipsos survey one too .

Knight
    I had the same problem with BLVD, did 3 surveys and only got credit for 1 of them. I am hoping it is just give you the points a little bit lagged, if not oh well ^_^

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    This looks really promising, unfortunately I didn't have much time to do any tonight because I got lucky in a lot of freerolls, but I should have some gaps in tomorrow's busy day to earn some points. Thanks Zab

Zab
    Ok keep me posted. They have a comprehensive "Help" section for when you don't get points
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    well i guess its trial and error with all these survey things.just tried the new offer and same results.did one and got points and didnt for thr second or third one.the smaller the points seem to be easier to get the points than the ones offering big points.hmm might just be me?

Corporal
    Hey all!!! Tried BVLG free one, where's you need to download a software.. Did it, but i have not got the points!

@en3rgy- i think you will recive them tomorrow or a few hours later.They have to be approved,and after that u get the points

well its the next day now for me,, I STILL havent got points from the MEGA BLVD oone i did,, just to let iu know zab.I joined the ipsos survey group,,, was a bigger one,,, even confirmeded my reg in it,,, but still didint get the points OK