Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66198.27

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I love the Idea, and maybe even we could create a big WSOP combined with the other site. The site I have in mind is Cardschat.com, but the only thing is, they have a number of international players as well as US. I'm wondering if that would be the only problem.
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Wagon I agree with you!!

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

i see PO becoming a donkfest site, with large traffic, huge fields grinding for $50 prize pools and big requirements to fill to play a monthly miserable $200 added ......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerbrat12 View Post
    I would help ya but I know that you know you would never hire me
    Not true.. this is a 1 and done project
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Pro
    Ok then I think I could help ya out

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I am definitely interested in putting together a presentation with you. I have a lot of sites in mind, but Yoda is probably right about wanting something in return. I am reluctant to mention sites specifically due to some being competition to this site at this time, but I know some that would not expect anything in return to merge because both sites would be benefiting by cross advertisement and both sites gain more members in the end. I could definitely use some points for putting a killer presentation together with you. I think we could use a marketing strategy that would double the number of your members. A LOT of potential here.
    Shoot me a PM i'll give you more details
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So I got to thinking...

What if we somehow merged with a very large poker site, or rakeback site. Let's say for example if we merged with RakeTheRake.com or if PokerOwned was a "part" of RTR.

Some of you who are members of both sites, could you see that working? Give me your thoughts and ideas.. I want to try and really blow PokerOwned up HUGE.

Long story short, I am putting together a Powerpoints presentation to possibly pitch the idea to some huge poker sites on the net.. I think with the right partner, we could have double the amount of tournaments in number and prize pools.

Thoughts?
    Key bonus for PO: exposure and more members, bigger tournaments and prize pools

Key benefit for a sit to merge with PO: free advertisement, more members, site members have exposure to extra tournaments PO has in place already

Just think about the amount of members that joined through the advertisement on the other forum you had a few months ago, I would be curious to see if there was a big spike in new members. There are several things you could do including reaching out to other forums, creating games in rooms that PO has not tapped into yet (PokerHost, True Poker, HWP, ACR) There are a few forums other that RTR that I think would be a perfect fit for the volume of exposure you want to gain from this.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I think I agree with swittie. Is there other marketing ideas to slowly grow PO without subjecting it to a merge? Then ultimately find a smaller forum to merge with PO!!! I think I speak for a lot when I say we would rather have you at the helm Zab then anyone else!!!

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    My thought is "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" .
    It aint broke, you are right. but could be so much bigger

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    i see PO becoming a donkfest site, with large traffic, huge fields grinding for $50 prize pools and big requirements to fill to play a monthly miserable $200 added ......
    What if you got access to all their $5000 monthly tournaments?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast