Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Thread: here is idea

here is idea

instead of the leaderboard consisting of only top 10 make it top 25 ppl here are getting false sense of who is consistantly good and just once a week lky..anyone can win 1 tournament out of 10 for money but it is consistancy that counts imo..if you win 9 or 6 or 3 bucks evey say 15 games because you are lucky those games but finish bottom 30 every other game you think your good because you won..makin top 20 every game you play but just missing the money because only 10 get paid imo makes you a better player..maybe you should make top 15 itm

Quote Originally Posted by iamhukleberry View Post
    instead of the leaderboard consisting of only top 10 make it top 25 ppl here are getting false sense of who is consistantly good and just once a week lky..anyone can win 1 tournament out of 10 for money but it is consistancy that counts imo..if you win 9 or 6 or 3 bucks evey say 15 games because you are lucky those games but finish bottom 30 every other game you think your good because you won..makin top 20 every game you play but just missing the money because only 10 get paid imo makes you a better player..maybe you should make top 15 itm

or make a 2nd leaderboard to show who is really skilled player and who is just lky..that might make the games less of a donk fest

I am not positive, but I think that is where the player ratings come in....

ooh top 15 would help because lately with all the entries i've been doing consistantly worse but the people that do make final 10 won't make as much so I don't see this happening.

ahh didnt even see that but yes that looks more like a real chart of finishes...thx

PokerOwned God
    I'm not sure how much it really matters. I think the leaderboard is really more just for fun.

If we get to 100+ members in a tournament then I'd be up for top 18/20 getting paid. But right now there aren't enough players to justify more payouts.

Look at any MTT, Any MTT on a decent site like stars or tilt and any live MTT that is reputable always pay out around 10%. Dont talk about what % merge pays out because they have people itm that win less than the buy in or people who get 105% back.

So even if we got 100 there really should only be 10 people getting paid. Atm we are paying out to many people, not that i want it changed as i think its good idea that final table get itm. But i highly oppose paying out more people when the usual itm is 10% of field.

PokerOwned God
    Guess he is not talking about the payouts at Carbon, but the leaderboard here at PO and the payouts for this in points.

Zab
    Ya I think until there's over 100 players, top 10 is still very good
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s