Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Have you seen me

MIA.. Jerseytime, miss his crazy but effective betting style..Donaldmega..miss playing and talking to in client, was a solid player could go long hrs grinding the client...Whorebot..this guy was as a cool cat, if i needed something and he had i could get it..Mit420..this guy was great competition, sht talker but could play, very solid player...Bimbot, very solid player who rarely chat at the tables but was one of the first players i learn to respect on here for his game..

If you seen these guys anywhere tell them an FBI pokerhunt is seraching for them...

Lmao Gametime you create the funniest posts Jerseytime is nice but I don't miss him in the games he was my worst nightmare lol. M1t has been around as freedude123. The rest I remember too.

PokerOwned Master
    LOL I will keep an eye open for these people and if I see them I will alert them to the fact you are looking for them

PokerOwned God
    I haven't seen any of these guys, but I really don't remember any of them.

PokerOwned Pro
    I know all of these guys. It's so hard to accumulate points for us players that have been here for a while. Like me, i doubt they want to spend money on points, so they just leave the site

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Liked the trip down memory lane....Kleenex please.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Nope haven't seen any of those players

I misss donmega too, but last i heard he got a new job, and was working a lot too..thats good for him tho...

Where have all the Flowers Gone,,,,oops I mean, "Where have all the Players Gone" ?
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    MIA.. Jerseytime, miss his crazy but effective betting style..Donaldmega..miss playing and talking to in client, was a solid player could go long hrs grinding the client...Whorebot..this guy was as a cool cat, if i needed something and he had i could get it..Mit420..this guy was great competition, sht talker but could play, very solid player...Bimbot, very solid player who rarely chat at the tables but was one of the first players i learn to respect on here for his game..

If you seen these guys anywhere tell them an FBI pokerhunt is seraching for them...
    Jersey was on the other night, he said he took a month off and now he is back

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast