Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

New (Improved) Upgrade - Staking Phase 2 -

This is almost 100% live, it will be within the hour.

Long story short, I am not 100% happy with it yet, but it should WORK. I know there are holes and things I didn't consider yet. I plan on adding an "Average Win Per Stake" and plenty of other things (A way for each of the players to communicate with each other etc..). However, I want to make sure the core function "Works" and I want to get some feedback on what doesn't work and what should be added.

So it works like the other staking, except not really

Some of the differences:

NON-POKEROWNED COUPON TOURNAMENTS FAQ:

What is this?

Similar to the staking mentioned above, this is staking for ANY site, ANY tournament. Things aren't as automatic when we do it this way though. Everything is explained below.

What is different?

You will have to add the tournament ID #, the site you want to be staked, How much of a TOTAL stake you need and your screen name.

As a backer, what is this collateral?

As a backer, or someone who gives stakes, you can ask that the person you are staking to put up some points (That they will get back if everything goes well). This is sort of an insurance policy in case the person cuts and runs. When you are asking for a stake, the backer can "request collateral", it is up to you if you accept the terms or not. YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK FOR POINTS

Once you accept the terms, those points are taken from you and sent to escrow like the marketplace. If you don't have enough points, then you cannot accept that person's stake.

What happens if I stake someone and they say they lost (but really didn't) or they don't pay me?

Buyer Beware.... Don't stake people you don't trust or don't feel they have a good feedback system. That's the best I can tell you. You are on your own here. Leave them negative feedback and that WILL hurt them.

What if they lose, can I keep the collateral points?

NO
    Last edited by Zab; 07-30-2012 at 04:23 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    sounds cool...

PokerOwned God
    sounds fair to me..we will have to see how this works in the long run

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Awesome!!! Thanks for the hard work and cant wait for this to be 100% and cant wait to stake some ppl through PO.

With NON-PO games can you add in a section for game description or details ($33 - 3k Deepstack Turbo ect)

Just easier to find it then looking though tournament ID's and have the time slot as Carbon Server Time and Start time not how many hours til it starts just cleaner and easier if your able to do that not sure.

Thanks for the hard work

Thank you Zab for all the hard work you do this will be great.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Awesome!!! Thanks for the hard work and cant wait for this to be 100% and cant wait to stake some ppl through PO.

With NON-PO games can you add in a section for game description or details ($33 - 3k Deepstack Turbo ect)

Just easier to find it then looking though tournament ID's and have the time slot as Carbon Server Time and Start time not how many hours til it starts just cleaner and easier if your able to do that not sure.

Thanks for the hard work
    I think I will add that, I just want to make sure the core function works first
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Survey Master

PokerOwned Master
    sounds good brother

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I think I will add that, I just want to make sure the core function works first
    Sounds good and thanks!!!

Also a link so the player can link there sharkscope or opr results would be very useful for the staker.

But I agree just get it working first then you can go back and add these minor details in.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Sounds good and thanks!!!

Also a link so the player can link there sharkscope or opr results would be very useful for the staker.

But I agree just get it working first then you can go back and add these minor details in.
    Yup was just about to add sharkscope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast