Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    bsd
    Seasoned Veteran

Only one tournament

I think it's better if we go back to one tournament per day with more prize money...and will be great if you make te registration with tournament ticket that way in the tournament will play only the players who opted in.

Unfortunately, PokerStars is the one who has to put the coupon/ticket system in place, we have no control over that. They have a coupon system on Carbon, and I will agree, that system worked wonders to keep out illegitimate players.

PokerOwned Demi-God

shz

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Spouwmuurisolatie

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Thuisbatterij

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Spouwmuur isoleren

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Thuisbatterij kopen

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Muurisolatie

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Thuisbatterij zonnepanelen

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Muur isoleren

PokerOwned Demi-God
    My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! Zwembad aanleggen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast