Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMaagz77 View Post
    i think it should be more then just how long you've been here..ive been here long but inactive for a few months...maybe somehow have it to do with someone activity?
    Not a bad idea, maybe make it available to those that have over 500 posts so that will prove they are active members.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Not a bad idea, maybe make it available to those that have over 500 posts so that will prove they are active members.
    Making this tool available to users who have been here a year or over wouldn't work very well either I don't think, we have newer members here who are under that year mark but are very active, I don't think activity should be purely based on forum posts, I do a lot of other things.

I do agree with your earlier comment about having not having it visible to users if the thread has received spam votes, because it will cause a domino effect.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think 500 posts is a bit much. But then again, I don't have 500 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Making this tool available to users who have been here a year or over wouldn't work very well either I don't think, we have newer members here who are under that year mark but are very active, I don't think activity should be purely based on forum posts, I do a lot of other things.

I do agree with your earlier comment about having not having it visible to users if the thread has received spam votes, because it will cause a domino effect.
    I really think the best idea is to just let the mods have the power, although I would honestly prefer if 2 mods had to vote to delete a thread instead of just one.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i agree with everything that rghy2 just said. she was spot on in her comment above

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    there ARE funny one lined posts that are on topic but most of them(nervous) are spam (real nervous)

PokerOwned God
    Chose a group of 5 long term and active members to do this.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I honestly in my opinion dont think this would be very useful, alot of members here are just going to try to flag and decalare spam the messgages that they dont like or cant handle, even tho if it is useful or honest

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    I have been here awhile and i have no life so give me the power
    too funny!!! but overall sounds like a good idea to give power to the users!!

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Maybe set it up so that it's for anyone with over a year and not under any type of ban, and then it takes 5 votes to get removed. But don't post how many votes a comment has already gotten cause then it will just start a domino effect of voting out a thread. Or only give the mods the power and it takes 2 mod votes to delete a thread/comment.
    I think this is a good idea - especially not presenting the vote tally. Would it be possible for a post to be move to "new posts" when it receives a vote? What I'm thinking here is that spam posts will slip by when few users are on; those spammers who do that will still get their points.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast