Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Give me your feedback

PART ONE:

I saw some leakage in todays tourney..

Currently the PW has been set at 22 seconds. I am going to lower it down to 18 seconds

Basically if you cannot get the PW within 18 seconds, something is wrong (Or your PC is slow)

If that is the case, I will look to upgrade the PW release system

PART TWO:

As we have been growing, I have been increasing the # of free rolls per day. We will do AT LEAST 4 per day with a 5th probably going during the week.

Now you notice, some days we get 35 entrys, somedays it 60. So what do you want me to do?

I can either increase the points requirements

or

I can increase the prize pool (Which will then also increase the points requirements)

or

Leave it be

Feedback
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Personally, I would like a larger prize pool with higher point requirement.
    Melissa Nice hand sir. . . .and by hand i mean catch. . . . and by sir i mean moron. - Wish I Knew

I think leakers are just part of the game. I would be ok with you increasing the points but that won't stop the leakers. Until you get that password system in place (the one with a software download) I think this is just the world we are going to have to live in. Just a testament to how popular this site is!!

Zab
    I see people getting mad with the # of people opting.. So if we want to decrease that #, those are the options sadly

Also, i know people get pissed when they see 50 people opted in but 59 are playing with 9 SNEAKS!!!

This is because I try to have complete transparency, no other site shows you how many people actually snuck in. Imagine if you were at *ANOTHER SITE* and you saw 20 people opted in but 60 people played..
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

i really WOULD NOT want higher point requirement at all, at all costs i can barely find anythin to gt new points now,,, its a real struggle, I even went to another location just now,, just to get some newp oints of ones i already had done but couldnt do that too often, ...

Master Sergeant
    I wouldn't mind a higher requirement but that won't stop the leachers. Decreasing the time to enter the PW is a good idea though.

PokerOwned Master
    Increase the prize pools and award regular memebers with daily points, something like that

Zab
    Ok lets start with that.. I have decreased it by 4 seconds.

I emailed FTP and asked if they are going to do anything about this password leaking issue, if they say "NO" then I will do a 200-300$ upgrade on this site specifically for the PW release system

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gpacheco88 View Post
    Increase the prize pools and award regular memebers with daily points, something like that
    Well the regular members get access to stuff others dont.. Leaderboard, Speedway, Railbirds etc.. New people cannot partake in some of that until they are established for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by gpacheco88 View Post
    i like somethin like this idea too if u have been here since the begiining,, it just get s really hard to find any surverys to do over again; unless u have like 10 emails and can go to diff locations too a lot. i,m sure zab can find somethin to keep us all happp y tho,, casue yea, sometimes tings have to change and evolvolve a bit,, from how they started out, once keeps growoing.but i know i have trouble iwth password,, bein sooo fast to do thoo and makin it even shorter,, will still let the leakers in,, but I imght not get in now,, casue too fast for my typing LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast