Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zab
    There are so many things you get points for that bring in 0 revenue for the site..

Leaderboard = Free Points
    Posting = Free Points
    Speedway = Free Points
    LLB = Free Points
    Marketplace = Free Points
    Bountys = Free Points
    Bubble Boy = Free Points
    Rail Bird = Free Points

There's nothing I can do rrickir if you cannot find surveys. I have added so many survey sites

My advice would be use refer a friend. There are people on here that get 200-300 points per day with their refer a friend link
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    anything to keep out the cheaters is fine by me im normally in bed when the games start (uk) work next day

i know zab,, but i tried to do referrrels,, but my other poker firends,, play for more money things,, and they WOULD never do surverys and things for small freolls i have asked them all HAHA.. is why i cant use that idea.. IS OKK.. the only things i can do for points is surveryes really and posts which i do..i dontplay enuf tourneys to do leaderboard, tooo. is ok tho i understanddd,, was just saying,, there will def come a time,, when just wont get any more surverys to work again LOL,, unless they reaally start addin some ones tho but i know that new people do have plenty of them they can do,, for sure. i have ttried to help tday, too by listing what tings worked for me ttday too

PokerOwned Moderator
    "sneaks and leaks" is the nature of the Beast .. we are all guilty .. we share passwords and we enter other site's games .. I do welcome any form of Leak-control .. i just hope the other sites dont !!

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    When did you email them about the leaking problem? I think that the larger the prize pool the more people will join the site. Back when I used to hunt down every freeroll I could I would prioritize getting the larger PW's before the smaller ones - so larger prizes may get more members but it may also drive away opt-ins because of the steeper price.

Lowering the PW release time is, without a doubt, a great idea. I'm usually the first or second in when I'm paying attention. My only PW release suggestion (other than lowering the time to 10 seconds or less) would be to change the time the freerolls start. I don't know if it's possible to start the freeroll 5 minutes after the hour, but I would prefer that.

Zab
    I emailed them again about 3 hours ago.

Why start them 5 mins after the hour? What does that do?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Well I've missed them before because I was already playing a tourney and went to use the bathroom or get something to eat during a break and missed the PW by like 30 seconds. It would just give people (me at least) time to settle in because things are sometimes hectic during the 5 minutes before the hour what with entering other passwords or taking a break while three hours deep. Other people might have different feelings about it though.

One of the "Newbies Here" has a question regarding the FT Forum Freerolls. I opted in for the $25 #231723235 at 11pm on FT and when the password showed, I had the registration form up (split screen) I inputted it and when I clicked to enter the password it locked up on me. And of course when I reopened from the tournament lobby the registration was closed.
    Full Tilt did a upgrade on my program late today when I logged on, the 11pm tournament was my first game today and it locked up right after it restarted after the upgrade. Everytime they upgrade the program my system locks up. I think I played a total of 3 games yesterday and did not have any problems at all w/the password input. Any suggestions on what to do? Will I be able to get a refund on the points so I can play tommorow?
    Help Please...Thanks for your time & site
    flajules

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I think you dont have to put so much Money in pw release system. I think its only a few people leaking pws that opt in our Tourneys.
    We have so much leaks with the restricted ones? I cant remember but i think no. So why not make all restricted so ist in Your Hand who can play or not!
    New Members that really want to play with us will exept it when they can be sure its exclusive for opt ins.
    I also would like higher Prizepool for more points but its good like it is too.I think too much points is not good for new Members or me who cant do every survey from my Country.
    I think Zabs find a Way to handle it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    trial and error.. in time, we all shall be amazed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast