Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zab
    When I am blocking users from using most of the site, I DO NOT want to block them from entering tournaments. This will encourage people to make new accounts (Although you cannot submit the same Carbon name, I blocked that).

So by doing that upgrade, I am limiting what you can do.. No more hiding points in the poker client or quickly using them for LLB when you get them
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sounds good to this hillbilly.

Banned
    sounds like a great plain... you just keep making it better!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i like this loan defaulters upgrade i currently have almost 3k owed to me the guy manages to find money to play in freeroll but never volentarily pays me (got som back with loan shark).
    i would go a couple of steps further:

1. The ability for the loan shark to take money from client as well as site (too many people hiding there points in client)

2. A auto-deduct for the loan shark as soon as any point is earned by a defaulter it is auto collected and given to the loaner

lowball
    Blocking access to the marketplace is huge too. I see so many people requesting marketplace loans when they have a loan out in LoanShark.
    Last edited by lowball; 12-15-2011 at 12:45 PM.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    When I am blocking users from using most of the site, I DO NOT want to block them from entering tournaments. This will encourage people to make new accounts (Although you cannot submit the same Carbon name, I blocked that).

So by doing that upgrade, I am limiting what you can do.. No more hiding points in the poker client or quickly using them for LLB when you get them
    this is a great upgrade idea Zab =) we were just talking about default loans and the ppl who keep avoiding paying others back...blocking them from using client and other promotions is excellent, i'm sure it'll encourage ppl to pay off their debts. Another great upgrade..keep up the good work

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What is an "LLB" ????????????????????

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have thought of another thing that could be done for defaulters.

the ability for them to negotiate a repayment plane for example if you owe say 1000 points you could say ok im in default i owe 1000 points i will pay say 5x200 point weekley payments which would hold a default fee for each payment but in return for agreeing one of these plans the defaulter would get thier access back

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Why is it the ADMIN. job to inforce repayment when it is not requested by the parties involved????

PokerOwned God
    I like all the upgrade ideas there.

An easy upgrade (the code is pretty much all there) that I thought was talked about some time ago would be expanding the speedway cars. 10 cars with the amount of traffic in the past was fine. Now that the traffic is significantly more, a few more cars would be cool. IDK something like 16 cars where the top 5 cars get some points would keep it at close to a 30% ratio which is currently in place. (Thirty percent number ... 10 cars, 3 get points)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast