Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Exclamation random raffle ramble

So I was thinking of a raffle idea that zab can do it may have been thought of and not implemented but what of a ticket raffle, people but tickets ranging in prices buy one or 20 doesn't matter and at the end of the day/month/week the drawing will be done and the winner gets entry into a tournament ranging from $5 to $100 depending on the entrants or maybe have 3-4 going at the same time. Just a thought.

I think this could be a really good idea. Nice thinking Motive

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    So I was thinking of a raffle idea that zab can do it may have been thought of and not implemented but what of a ticket raffle, people but tickets ranging in prices buy one or 20 doesn't matter and at the end of the day/month/week the drawing will be done and the winner gets entry into a tournament ranging from $5 to $100 depending on the entrants or maybe have 3-4 going at the same time. Just a thought.
    Monthly I could do.. Weekly maybe.. Carbon gets a little nutty when i send them to many requests.

So you pay points to enter a raffle? What happens when no one enters or not enough people enter?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    then the raffle doesn't start, make it a set number of tickets must be bought before it can be activated, and what im saying for example. You buy a ticket into for a $5.50 tournament that starts in a week, transfer the $5.50 into their account of give them the point value of $5.50 whichever one they prefer.

I like this idea. Kind of like swag bucks how they have the entries. Would be cool.

Zab
    What I am thinking is a content unlocker.. Basically if you do this XYZ survey (And get credit) it will give you raffle tickets instead of points..

Every time someone completes one, it increases the prize pool

Or would you rather just buy tickets whenever you have 25 points \ 50 points.. that will give you 1 ticket (and increase the prize pool)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Banned
    exactly, yes spot on but i get credited for the idea BOOM
    or you can have both, survey and but tickets, but i would made the tickets alittle more hard to get maybe making them 100+ a peice if you make them low no one will do surveys

Zab
    Maybe this instead of the current lottery system.. The current lottery is kind .. not good

PokerOwned God
    Can we get more offers, or advice lol SO I can partake in all these games.

Banned
    Yes zab this would be better then that horrible lottery lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast