Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Wall of Scams Upgrade

Ok, sounds like we need this.

Wall of Scams upgrade, I need more ideas..

So far:

It's a wall like the wall of shame..

<SUBMIT> I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

By Who:
    What Happened:
    Any proof: (Attach screenshot \ paste conversation)

Scammer can respond

Public opinion weighs in (People vote if they should be removed off the wall of scammers)

**** IF you have been deemed a scammer, then 10-20% of all points you earn will go back to the victim, up to the amount we deem that you have scammed for ****

So if you scammed someone out of $100, thats like 50k+ points, so good luck getting out of that debt.

If you are on the scammer list, I will custom change your title to "Currently on the Scammer List"

You will be branded like a pedophile.. Everyone will know who and what you are
    Last edited by Zab; 08-21-2013 at 11:47 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Good upgrade idea Zab! I'm glad you're cracking down on this stuff.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ok, sounds like we need this.

Wall of Scams upgrade, I need more ideas..

So far:

It's a wall like the wall of shame..

<SUBMIT> I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

By Who:
    What Happened:

Scammer can respond

Public opinion weighs in (People vote if they should be removed off the wall of scammers)

**** IF you have been deemed a scammer, then 10-20% of all points you earn will go back to the victim, up to the amount we deem that you have scammed for ****

So if you scammed someone out of $100, thats like 50k+ points, so good luck getting out of that debt.

If you are on the scammer list, I will custom change your title to "Currently on the Scammer List"

You will be branded like a pedophile.. Everyone will know who and what you are
    Wo where can I but 100k for 100$?!

I am sure Cookies will have a long list to add to that

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

By Who:
    What Happened:

Scammer can respond

Need a spot for suspected alias as well. When HarleyDexter aka wimbledon's brother can be here day in and day out w/o any remorse or penalties.

If this get put into place and the multi/scammers have to own up for wat they do here. It will be a great improvement.

my other question is does this count for Loan Shark only or is Marketplace included?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

wall of scammers hmmmm let me think???? the scammers I know of are pooffy drywall prawney rambler....lmao jk....great idea though zab...I think this could help cut out the scams and drama caused from them

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Need a spot for suspected alias as well. When HarleyDexter aka wimbledon's brother can be here day in and day out w/o any remorse or penalties.

That one is tough for me, because if you are wrong, you will be putting someone's name out there... Will need some good proof
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    my other question is does this count for Loan Shark only or is Marketplace included?
    Scams.. Not so much loan shark

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    That one is tough for me, because if you are wrong, you will be putting someone's name out there... Will need some good proof
    in harleydexter's case he's admitted in open chat but yah all the others would have to be shown proof or as much as the victim can provide.

But, I think you are going about this backwards. Why not just verify ppl. That way if non verified ppl want to be an active member for stakes/trades/buying/selling, have them all verify w/ you. Sending a $1 paypal w/ a verified account should not be too difficult. This way you leave it up to the non verified members if they want to opt in to be a part of a verified community.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast