Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66639.53

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We have exceeded last weeks numbers, would really be cool to see if we can fill this.
    Come on guys, get in the madness!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Though number of entrants is better than its been in awhile, it is still well short of what I hoped. So, as added incentive, I will basically gtd a full madness payout to the winner if they opted in. So, what I will do is pay the winner (if opted in only) 50 pts for every spot not taken, as winner get 50% so those spots would mean 50 more pts each if someone opted in. As an example, right now there are 48 open spots, so if it stayed that way and winner had opted in, i would give an additional 2400 pts to them thru market. So I believe this guarantees winner over 3k pts.

A No. 1
    make a ticker ad in russian and greek

As the creator of this promotion i gladly accept my free entry.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Not positive about progressive pool, but I am assuming since none of the top 4 were opted in, and the total payout is under 100 pts this week, the rest of the total pool will be the progressive pot for next week, which makes that over 2300 pts, plus the 2000 from current opt ins, thats a 4300 pot, so winner would get 2150, plus with 44 current open spots, thats 2200 extra that I will pay if you win and are opted in. So if my assumptions are correct, winner of next weeks madness is gtd at least:

4150 pts if opted in

Join now for free!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roopster View Post
    make a ticker ad in russian and greek
    LOL>..indeed........ xD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    so i registered for the madness.. how is this free for me now might i ask? please PM me... thanks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    so i registered for the madness.. how is this free for me now might i ask? please PM me... thanks
    um, did you read 1st post? set up 101 in market

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is my last attempt to get this filled. Along with previous offers above, If, and only if, all 64 spots are filled, therefore cancelling out last offer (50 pts extra per unfilled spot, would be 0 if all spots are filled), I will guarantee 10000 pts to the winner. So if all 64 spots are filled, i will payout the difference of what they get paid to make it total 10k pts. Otherwise, it will still be a nice payout if winner opts in, looks to me like it will be well over 4k pts. Still free to enter, just setup market for 101 after you enter and i'll repay your entry fee.

10,000 pts to winner if madness fills completely

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lets at least get it half filled, then i will bump up extra payout for winner to total of 5000 pts.

5000 pts gtd to opted in winner of madness if half full

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast