Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Other Survey Sites like this

As you know I am trying to make PokerOwned HUGE, the best site around.

With that said, what other sites like this (Not poker related but surveys sites) do you like, and what do you like about them? Features etc.

So if you can tell me who the other big kids are on the block and what you like about them, that will help me to expand PokerOwned.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Input!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Good question Zab, but this was the only survey site I have actually taken part of, so yes input from others would be awesome.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

CashBachResearch.com is a good one. they have several surveys and they pay cash for them. the cash runs fron .50 to 50.00 per survey. i like them because there surveys always credit and if it is a bogus survey (like one that dont credit) they always tell you up front the conversion rate and if you are eligable to complete it. but, the bad thing is that alot of the surveys are the same on other sites. once you have done it on one site it wont let you do it on thier site.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    You already made this the best ZAB ! I tried some other Survey Forums but they are shit !
    I think you do very good here

PokerOwned God
    i love this site zab, the rest can compete..keep up the good work..those lions look pretty dam good last night too..

lowball
    cashcrate and the getpaidto

Knight-Lieutenant
    I think we need higher money carbon poker tournaments rather than 25 bucks, why not 50 bucks with a buy in of 290 points?

Quote Originally Posted by b112895 View Post
    I think we need higher money carbon poker tournaments rather than 25 bucks, why not 50 bucks with a buy in of 290 points?
    wow no hi gher buy ins tho,i say, for now.., and zab i woudnt ever do any other surverys anywhere else, reallly,,, just do for ur site here and to play poker for me,if it wasnt connected to poker,, i prolly woudnt ever do another survery,,b ut thats just m e,,,i,m still lokin forward to when i gt the new sites goin for surverys too,,since no success for me right now at all,, to be honest,, i,m very burnt out on tryin surverys right now as u can tell tho..

PokerOwned God
    Donīt have experinece with other sites, this is the only one and I found it because of Poker...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast