Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraud Control

Zab

Fraud Control

Coming back from my trip from the UK, one important note is that I need to start implementing more fraud control.

As the site continues to gain more and more legit users, we need to start weeding out the non-legit users.

With that said, if you TRADE or GET POINTS in any fashion from users who are new, offering tons of points, something painfully obvious --> There is a good chance your points will not be redeemed.

These users will try to launder their points in an attempt to make them clean. So don't do it.

Only trade with users who have a legit history, who you know are good.

As I am trying to become more clean, I won't be doing C4T and PO transfers anymore.
    Last edited by Zab; 11-20-2011 at 12:44 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

OK Zab, I'm in complete agreement, but this is way broad. Can we get a time frame, or an amount that we are not suppose to trade. Such as, hey, 6 months reg'd user, or, trades over 1k will be voided w/ any fraudulant users prior to the 6 month mark. I think getting rid of fraud is great, just would like some clarification. I'm more than willing to trade w/ only users with 6 months of history, but, that leaves all the noobs out in the cold for a very long time. Thx.

Zab
    I guess use common sense

We all know who the users are who are part of the community. If a user who you have never heard of seeks you out specifically, you know there's an issue.

I'll make changes in the poker client to protect this.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    I hope tht dont include me im very legit and repay every 1 im 100%,Zab who r we talking about here buddy dont understand.
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtheking View Post
    I hope tht dont include me im very legit and repay every 1 im 100%,Zab who r we talking about here buddy dont understand.
    If you don't know what I am talking about, then it doesn't apply to you.

There are users who multi-account and get large amounts of points and trade them. Brand new users.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Oh ok buddy srry i got u kinda like smittyzz huh!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Veteran
    good idea, ill be here and work for all my points, 1 account

Zab
    Exactly.. and I won't be able to trade points from C4T over to here.

I have to try and keep things more clean

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If you don't know what I am talking about, then it doesn't apply to you.

There are users who multi-account and get large amounts of points and trade them. Brand new users.
    OK I'm putting a 3 month rule into effect on all my trades and loans, is this long enough zab?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i see we jab all these frauds in the eye

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast