Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fraud Control

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Hmm... I thought you can't do that and it was IP protected.
    It is IP protected but some users can reset their modem and it changes their IP addresses. Or they simply just use a proxy.
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ok #1 how is he STEALING from people? Are you losing to him or something? I am 99% sure if he sat down and lost 5k on the 1st no one would complain

#2 How do we know who he is? I just looked him, he has 4 other accounts, but nothing significant
    hmmm has 4 other accounts isnt that a red flag IMO
    if we just followed the rules it would be much better for the whole forum to grow

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Guess its starting, lots of complaining right now, hopefully gets straightened out soon.

PokerOwned God
    am confused as to why people would want multi accounts you can only play in one tourney at a time

PokerOwned God
    oh - got it

Quote Originally Posted by CardKing View Post
    What do you expect all the high stake client players to do if they just lost their entire PO Bankroll.

1. Sit around and click shit and hope that they found a new offer that just might give them 150 points every 20 minutes?
    2. Buy points from CPALead @ 3100 for $10 (best rate)

People are not going to want to pay $10 for every 3100 points. We all know that is a complete rip off.
    Soon enough there will be barely any points in circulation.

This site thrives because of multi-accounters. There are MASSIVE amounts of points to go around which makes it FUN to play here. A wise man once told me that a little bit of fraud is actually good. You're killing the site Zab, slowly but surely.
    Wow![IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by CardKing View Post
    I've honestly thought this through, and you're going to respond with some bullshit facepalm image? Oh nvm this is how you earn your points...5 at a time...
    I only have one account, as do many others and have no problem getting points. I fail at most surveys I do, but I have still never run out or had to borrow. A little effort never hurt anybody. This is just my opinion.

Also there is alot more going on with the multi accounts that goes much deeper than just doing the surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I only have one account, as do many others and have no problem getting points. I fail at most surveys I do, but I have still never run out or had to borrow. A little effort never hurt anybody. This is just my opinion.

Also there is alot more going on with the multi accounts that goes much deeper than just doing the surveys.

I'm sorry i just got a little heated i didnt think things through clearly.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567