Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    All forums have spamming issues. It does get very annoying, I wish you the best!

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I have a better idea. Give users the ability to mark posts as spam and award 1 pt for every post we properly tag as spam, and take 5 points away from the spammer. You gain 4 pts back, we gain 1 pt, and it will be an easy system for getting rid of spam.
    I like this much better. Earning points is a pain in the ass! I didnt use sandboxie and had to spend 2 hours cleaning all the shit off my pc! I still try to do a survey every couple days while im playing but I qualify for very few of them now.

Seasoned Veteran
    This is my 6th post of the day so no pts. Ill just do a quick spam about my dog. He bugs me sometime. Also my apt have no water today. dam... did ya'll hear recently that rhianna got back with kanye. DUMB BITCH. lol

p.s. dont take my points away. I love my dog. for realz dawg.

Seasoned Veteran
    What about hml? What does that even mean?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    fml
    no FML! at least its friday.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Its hard enough to earn points on here, ive been trying to do surveys n shit all day n not too good of a conversion %. So ur going to take away the small 25 points/day that some ppl do get for posting if they cant get stuff to convert, dont sound fair to me.

PokerOwned Pro
    Absolutely agree with Joe and Shark. I do the offers I can, but they are mostly big point ones like CC trials n the like and I rely on the points from legitimate posts and videos to sustain my balance between these big offers. I constantly see things that are obvious spam and would be more than willing to tag these garbage posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    yes but then us Mods or Zab have to decide if what was tagged is really Spam, some players here will tag for spite.
    I really think just the threat of losing points would significantly cut down on the BS posts. You could incorporate a point penalty for spamming the mods with spite spam tags, or install a way of keeping track of how good certain users are at reporting spam to the mods. That way you mods would have an easier time because people could build a track record as a good judge of spam - saving you time and effort.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Tagging posts seems like a good idea, but I understand that would create more work for the mods. Maybe you could do something like the youtube comments where if enough people mark something as spam then it is automatically treated as spam. Then maybe you could judge whether it is spam or not. Or just trust the judgment of the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I have a better idea. Give users the ability to mark posts as spam and award 1 pt for every post we properly tag as spam, and take 5 points away from the spammer. You gain 4 pts back, we gain 1 pt, and it will be an easy system for getting rid of spam.
    You already have the ability to report posts as spam.

I don't think I've received a reported post in at least 3 weeks.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    You already have the ability to report posts as spam.

I don't think I've received a reported post in at least 3 weeks.
    n how do we go about doing that?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast