Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Zab

Follow the Leader

"Follow the Leader" or "Monkey See, Monkey Do"

Works like this:

If you do an offer that hasn't been done (Within let's say 4 hours) then YOU have a chance to post it to other users.

We'd have a wall of recently submitted items by users (if you don't submit it, you don't activate this promotion for yourself)

It sort of works like the what's working section on pokerowned, but much much better..Hot Surveys - PokerOwned Forums

After you get points:

- You tell us what the offer was

- You tell us how you completed it (Any special instructions)

- You then get XX% (I am thinking 10%) of ANYONE else who completes this offer for the next 4 hours

- You must match the points bonus (Example: If you do an offer worth 1000 points, and we're giving you 10% or 100 points every time someone else does it, you must match point for point on the bonus release. So if 7 people do it, and you are due 700 points, then we give you only the amount of points you earned up to 700 points. If you earn 310 points in that time period, you get a 310 point bonus).

Question: Would anyone actually use this or be interested in this? It's sort of like a mini-mentor program
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I think its a great idea and will be an incentive for ppl to say whats working for them.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! thkkssss

Last edited by rivdee; 08-24-2013 at 09:09 PM.

I think this is actually a great idea. When I was doing offers I always did the whats working part, but that never seemed like it gave much incentive! Good idea Zab keep them coming!

Quote Originally Posted by allheart143 View Post
    I think this is actually a great idea. When I was doing offers I always did the whats working part, but that never seemed like it gave much incentive! Good idea Zab keep them coming!
    YEAH ZAB KEEP THEM COMING lol

PokerOwned Pro
    Really great idea. It may help a lot. I had a lot of problems finding things that work today lol.

I love this idea, I have wanted for a long time for more people to use that function. It seems the same handful of people report whats working. I think there should be a further rule for this upgrade that the info given must actually contain the offer name, and have a separate section for specific added details. For example, when I add an offer that I had to contact support to get it paid, I add that after the offer name.

Example:TroppoLotto - Online Lottery Game***had to fwd email confirm to support

Subsequently, when the next person does that offer and chooses it from the drop down menu....theirs will say

TroppoLotto - Online Lottery Game***had to fwd email confirm to support

even if maybe they didn't have to. Each use should be able to add their own separate note.

Here is an example of one I can't tell what offer it was because of adding bad info.
    EZ/ Install app. Play game for 5 min. 105 Matomy
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Clever take on a pyramid scheme - but it should give folks an incentive to help others

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i like this idea, it will be helpful for noobs and regulars

as far as the whats working , as stated above , people post some basic useless info here just to get the points, maybe take back the points if the name isnt included or at least enough info to find the offer