BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Fix the PO Madness Promotion

How should we fix it?

Ideas:

- 1 tournament is all you need to play
    - Lower prize pool to 50 points
    - If you don't buy in directly, then you get automatically entered.. If you were auto entered and win points, you only with 50% of the points (The other 50% goes towards next weeks prize pool)
    - Add some points from the progressive prize pools to this promotion
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    I chose:
    If you don't buy in directly, then you get automatically entered.. If you were auto entered and win points, you only with 50% of the points (The other 50% goes towards next weeks prize pool)

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Winner gets free entry for the next week? On top of the points won.

! tournament should be all you have to play. I lot of players can only play one tournament a day. I don't know how it would work for players that play all the tourneys. Which game would count?

how many threads on this are you going to make before actually fixing it :| or have u forgotten that there are hundreds of threads on this already

edit
    as the admin do u not have the power to make a thread a poll...could easily just make a poll and get everyones thoughts that way without having to trawl through a thread full of shit
    Last edited by azreal1; 11-01-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I would participate if it was lowered to one a day, as I can only play one on the weekdays.
    The rest of the stuff I will let the others vote on as I don't have a preference about those details.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I would participate if it was lowered to one a day, as I can only play one on the weekdays.
    The rest of the stuff I will let the others vote on as I don't have a preference about those details.
    I agree with poofy here, one a day wouild make more people participate.

Seasoned Veteran
    Not sure how many people this applies to but I cannot play on Thursdays so I do not opt in. I would hate to win Monday though Wednesday just to forfeit on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    how many threads on this are you going to make before actually fixing it :| or have u forgotten that there are hundreds of threads on this already

edit
    as the admin do u not have the power to make a thread a poll...could easily just make a poll and get everyones thoughts that way without having to trawl through a thread full of shit
    believe it or not, he wants to hear peoples thoughts and opinions.Where as you are sharing neither, your post is spam.

Not being able to participate all the days of the week that it runs now seems to be a pretty common thing. Lowering the prize pool to 50 would probably get more people to participate on a regular basis.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast