Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    ! tournament should be all you have to play. I lot of players can only play one tournament a day. I don't know how it would work for players that play all the tourneys. Which game would count?
    1 a day at a minimum.

If you play more than 1 then the best run you had will count for the "fight".
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    believe it or not, he wants to hear peoples thoughts and opinions.
    hes already heard our thoughts and opinions which is kinda my point
    there have been many threads on this matter, he has responded in pretty much all of them, people have given there thoughts an opinions in response, in pretty much all of them i just dont see the point in making thread after thread if nothing gets done

its like the reward/acolade system he was on about...looks like that idea got pushed to one side
    the llb update he was on about doing..again pushed to one side
    wall of scammers upgrade or something similar...heard nothing since

i get hes busy and i get thats why he appointed you as super mod, but until he gives you more of the responcibilites nothings gunna get done cuz hes alwys gunna be mega swamped
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Maybe shorten it to out of 3 tournaments. FRIDAY SATURDAY and Sundays?

I think either #1 (one tourney) or #3 (auto-entered) would work for me considering my ability to play only in the evenings

i think its more like a matter of MERCHANDISING ...people dont opt in the madness cause they dont know about it or simply cause they forget about it (i recently have been surprised when people at the tables say they never heard about the Speedway or even the bounties, and im not talking about new members!)..maybe some reminders(EVEN ABOUT THE OTHER PROMOS) would make people participate more ....just an idea thou ......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I like #1 and #3. In case of #1 how will be winner determined. How high you were placed in a tournament that day? The player with the highest placement wins? What if both players have the same place? What is the tie breaker? In case of #3 how is it determined who is playing and who is not?

I think one tournament a day counts,, but it comes from the best one you had that day or hell if peeps don't like that,, then go with first one of the day. Are we talking winner take all??? if 64 player field, semis and runner up should get something...just my thoughts
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    believe it or not, he wants to hear peoples thoughts and opinions.Where as you are sharing neither, your post is spam.
    Correct.. When I make a thread, it gets lost in the shuffle sometimes.

Since I scheduled time next week to upgrade this, I want the most fresh ideas
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Does registration for madness end the day before? If so, I think registration should be open until the first tournament starts.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    1 a day at a minimum.

If you play more than 1 then the best run you had will count for the "fight".
    This !. Would also participate if only 1 tourney is needed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast