Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Final 3 Merge Poker Rooms

All 3 of these sites allow US traffic, give me your thoughts. I will setup EVERY account to earn 35% rakeback:

RPM Poker:
    They are fairly big, have been advertising on 2+2 for awhile now (2 years)

P2P Transfers: Yes but you have to identify your account with them (The said a simple process)

Ease of making freerolls: They said no problem

Responsiveness of their affiliate department: Very fast

Carbon Poker:
    Probably the largest site on the Merge network

P2P Transfers: I believe you can only receive them from me and net send to others

Ease of making freerolls: sounded like this was going to be a big hassle \ issue with them. They wanted to make it only those users who signed up under my affiliate banner otherwise it was going to be difficult.

Responsiveness: Affiliate manager called me almost immediately

FeltStars:
    Formerly known as Reefer poker, they have been around a long time as well.

P2P Transfers: No idea, rrickir said they can (They haven't got back to me yet)

Ease of making free rolls: They have not returned my emails or various contact attempts

Responsiveness: None yet
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Any of the three sound good to me Ive already got accounts on all three but if the freeroll issue can be resolved Carbon has my vote. Its the biggest and therefore prolly going to have more private freerolls for us to join than the other two to try to build our bankrolls. But it sounds like RPM is working towards more private freerolls. In the end it doesn't really matter to me cause I prolly won't be participating in the tournaments anyway.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i already have acct on all 3 sites.. holla

PokerOwned Moderator
    Zab .. You lead, we follow. I have no preference on which one of the 3, never played on any of them. I am sure with some input from the other members .. a great decision will be made ;-)

Im in ireland so can still play on full tilt. Also play on ipoker using the site of my local bookies. Checked out the sites and as far as i can see only one i could deposit on is rpm using the way i deposit on tilt and ipoker. That being said im not plannin on moving to a new site. Will prob set up an account to play with people here but ill follow like a sheep rather than making an input as it is really up to which site the us players prefer

Zab
    Ya, I hope FTP fixes the situation soon..

If they dont, I can guarantee you the Merge Network and Bodog will blow up huge
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Anyway good to hear our community survive

Private
    have you considered cake poker?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by schwartz561 View Post
    have you considered cake poker?
    There was a TON of shady stuff that had been going on within the Cake Network, so I wasn't sure where to go with that, or if they had fixed that.

zabbbb first offf , they were never reefer poker OL< they were always seperate, BUT fletstars took over reffer poker and gew and got better> they have easeof P2p transfers,, u dont even have to be a depositor there. and can still receive a transfer, at carbon u cannot do that.carbon will prolly ONLY let u have poeple play who sighned up th ru urs ite,,w hich would eleiminate all of us who already have acct there, Fletstars wont do that tho. once u get in with feltstars they will work with u bettter, and the link i gave u will help a lot. he can help for sure.their regular email, is a little slow,, especially n the weekends. so dont judge by that th o.see what he tellls ya, and gettin things set up fast,,, and then decide, i know i cant play the carbon ones tho,, and i prefer feltstars,, but is totally up to u tho, and i understand,,but i hope u pick something where we ALL can continue to play,, and not JUST THOSE who havent dwnloaded sites yet OK gl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast