Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    There was a TON of shady stuff that had been going on within the Cake Network, so I wasn't sure where to go with that, or if they had fixed that.
    just trying to figure out where to go. I hate the skins used on merge and bodog

Elite PokerOwned Member
    allready joined carbon on your banner so hope you go with that

If it goes by vote im voting for anythin but feltstars

u can still join feltstars too walter,, doesnt matter u can have all thos sites. now dont getme wrong zab,, i still prefer FT and pstars,, BUT untill all this is worked out,, i still really feel that feltstars is the only way to go really right now> one thing i dont really get,,is why is the government still aloowing some sites to function tho,, for the USA<<, and not otheres?? i,m still unsure of that thoooo ,,

sean,, are u just doin that to piss me off??LOLOL))). and u can still play at tilt oooo u not in usa either... keep in mind carbon and feltstars all on the SAME network, have a lotta same tounrneys,, BUT fletstars has some of theror own special tourneys,,, that i think are wayyy better thooo,, by farrr. and no prob transfering tooo.. ok

Sergeant Major
    well i believe carbon poker is the way to go.. my girl already registered and im at a stand still cuz i want to use ur link so i can be eligible if thats the case... and it probably gives you some kind of kick back... so if you could please post that link again to carbon poker it would be much appreciated... thanx zab....

Sergeant Major
    they allow the smaller sites i believe is how they word the pay outs... poker gifts and entries to live events.... thats why.... MAYBE?

Banned
    Not sure dude.. My opinion is none of the above, but it's hard to be picky right now.. Only because I had a bad experience with customer support even though they are self proclaimed (top customer service in poker).. But , whatever we have to do to get these USA players back on the tables with us

Zab
    I am hearing since poker listings bought the cake network, that might be a better solution.. Thoughts? They are much bigger
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    what about 888?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast