Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A few talking points for contests, referrals and more

1) I've had a few people lately post ref links to other sites where you can earn bitcoin. Seeing as how we are a site where you can earn bitcoin, I would really appreciate it if the users of this site didn't drive traffic away from it to a competitor. This is the warning that its unacceptable; if I see it again, the person who posted it will lose their account.

2) The original intent of the leaderboard was to create a fun competition that would also increase traffic on the site by giving an incentive for referring users here. A few of you have clearly taken advantage of the scoring to go up on the leaderboard with no real intent to help the site (like asking me to fast track verifications for people who don't really need it). I will respect the letter of the law and pay the contest/freeroll places as the leaderboard dictates, but going forward with the contest, I will only verify someone after they've reached 25K in pts (enough for their 1st redeem but they don't need to actually do the redeem). Don't PM me asking to verify someone, it will be at my discretion. I've also added a clause to the contest that states at ANY TIME, I can, within reason, penalize someone I feel is abusing the system and/or disqualify them from all future competitions. Keep in mind that I pay these contests out of my own pocket for the community, so I would appreciate people respecting the spirit of the competition.

3) A few of you (and myself) have had some delays on the blockchain with btc redeems. We are currently looking into what we can do on our end to make sure they run as fast as possible.

4) I've had a delay in setting up the PS home games, they will be up next month. We also have some other stuff coming up that I think most of you will be in to related to sports.
    Last edited by rivdee; 10-30-2017 at 01:27 PM.

bump for the night shift.

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    ssuglia can again have my entry for November's 200k Leaderboard Freeroll. Rivdee can you please send him the password directly.

If he can't use it or doesn't want to enter, he may re-distribute it as he sees fit. Thanks.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your writings because I've recently discovered a fairly amazing game called slope game . You are welcome to join and play with me if you have free time.

You can tell whether a review is professional from the first sentence. One of the most difficult aspects of a great best essay writing services is providing unique, non-plagiarized material. The website will not rank well if the material is plagiarized. When it comes to selecting the top essay writing service reviews,

This is a pretty fun game, but requires players to have fast hand skills to choose the right arrow keys and at the right time they touch the arrow icons available on the screen to be considered valid. . If you have ever played Audition, you will get used to the Friday Night Funkin game very quickly.

Thanks for your io games post, it's very helpful retro bowl. Good luck

Grammatically correct, finely-written, and original papers bring only www.essaywriter.org/statistics-assignment-help positive results. To write such texts, we offer you the industry-leading academic authors across your subject field.

great

Your posts really stick bitlife out to me; the content is interesting and simple to understand. Despite reading a lot of other websites, I still like yours.

I found a good company to trust my papers to but finding it was a big problem. This niche is full of unreliable academic help providers, so one must conduct substantial research. I wasn't an expert in using such services because I always thought they harmed students' academic performance. But buying thesis online proved that I was wrong. Stereotypes need to be destroyed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast