Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63297.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Client Tourneys & JPF

I have had to reduce the amount of Client tourneys as we're, simply put, losing a lot of money off those each month.

It's just reality until we can make some changes and get some good tournaments going again.

Which leads me to my 2nd part of this post.

We're working on a way to combine this site and jackpotfreerolls.com .. Still in the early phases but should be very good...

Hopefully Trump wins and "Makes Poker Great Again"
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

1) Good to see you zabz (copyright lilg)

2) I know that we get 700+ in the jackpot freerolls, but is there anyway maybe you could do a leaderboard between client and those tournaments? Might be a way to increase some traffic here if client is half the battle.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    1) Good to see you zabz (copyright lilg)

2) I know that we get 700+ in the jackpot freerolls, but is there anyway maybe you could do a leaderboard between client and those tournaments? Might be a way to increase some traffic here if client is half the battle.
    Not sure we can increase traffic here until we have outside free rolls.. There's no reason for new users to find this site now
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

There are sites that do beta testing all the time with freerolls (and the payouts are on their end). Would advertising those and getting referrals violate any of the rules? Could get at least a few new jabronis here.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

Hopefully Trump wins and "Makes Poker Great Again"
    lol close.

Its understandable, traffic is dropping especially with the arrival of spring/summer and with no freerolls out there, ppl are not finding us.
    Hopefully the JPF merge is quick and pain less and helps.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have no problem lowering the "prize" amounts, but the way you have some of the buyins set up, with nothing going to prize pool, most now end up with more going to fees than what prize amount is. For example , the 1 est game is only 550 pts now, with 120 for fees, so once 5 join , that 600 for fees, nothing extra goes to prize pool. Seems to me that when it was at carbon, even with the much bigger numbers, tickets were 150, so you still didn't get the $50 worth of pts, I know thats totally different, but would be better imo just to have a small added prize, then have the buyins mostly go to prize pool, so if more joined, bigger prize pool. Kinda like midnight now, that is almost the best game now, with 75 going to prize pool and only 50 to fees, it ends up being the 2nd highest prize pool now, with only the 10pm game higher. Even with just 100 added, and 100+20 buyin, you'd still get the 7-10 for the 1pm, you'd still not lose pts as the 100 added would be made up with fees, and prize pool would be 600-1100. Just seems like no thought or attempt to at least make these games a little relevant is being made at all right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    lol close.

Its understandable, traffic is dropping especially with the arrival of spring/summer and with no freerolls out there, ppl are not finding us.
    Hopefully the JPF merge is quick and pain less and helps.
    Just checking,any new info zab, on new changes soon? Or is it still in progresss? Txxx

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Zonnepanelen Aartselaar

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post Zonnepanelen plaatsen

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast