Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Facebook Growth Contest!! Ends October 10th!!

UPDATE: Zab just sent me a message and he wants to raise the prize to 2,000 points!! Get signed up for the contest now!!!

OK everybody,

I am trying to get our Facebook Fan numbers up. I know a lot of you aren't fans of our Facebook page yet and am hoping to change that. I'm encouraging all of you to become fans of the PokerOwned Facebook page for your chance at 2000 points!! Also, the next contest will only involve those who are fans of the Facebook page so make sure you become a fan before October 10th!!

Here's how to enter to win your points!:

Step 1) Go become a fan of our PokerOwned Facebook page before October 10th! (PokerOwned.com | Facebook).

Step 2) After you have become a fan, post your PokerOwned username on the main wall and indicate somehow that you are posting your name there for this contest. Post the comment as its own post, not as a comment on something else! (Example: Hi! I'm posting my username (gefishy) so that I have a chance to win the Pokerowned Facebook contest I saw at PokerOwned.com!)

Step 3) Watch for a forum thread on October 11th where I will announce the winner! I will then give instructions to the winner as to how they can claim their points.

Edit: I will try to keep a running tally as to who I have that is entered in the contest here. I'll try to update this list at least once per day.

LIST OF VALID ENTRIES TO DATE (10-7-11 11:44 AM CT)

donbuhda
    lilg
    pooffyfooffy
    issac51405
    eBayTime
    rrickir
    bamaboyz420
    ProBlackBird
    dipstick2
    kodybank12
    trubton444
    acetoo
    Prozach
    Drywallman3
    walter1024
    eqgh5uea
    lullabell79
    taketherake
    Bastion2607
    amscafeaus
    NascarfanSS
    Eveleen
    pokernut92
    imstuppid
    thenuts_sc77
    nvthis2
    pokerdemon24
    cheesee
    ladysplicer
    abwil2
    Aryalton
    discinfrog
    kaos1987
    jdixon063
    seaeyes
    kozikpro
    top3rd
    ericthegreat
    bmeelneg
    Drivembig
    kmk0883

LIST OF VALID ENTRIES TO DATE (10-7-11 11:44 AM CT)

Good luck everybody, and spread the good word about PokerOwned and our Facebook page!!
    Last edited by gefishy; 10-07-2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Updated prize amount to 2,000 points!!

Sounds Great!
    I will post there shortly.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    did this

ok gefishy I did this tday, even tho i liked before,, I LIked again t day and posted a comment tooo. tx for the contest tooo!..

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    ok gefishy I did this tday, even tho i liked before,, I LIked again t day and posted a comment tooo. tx for the contest tooo!..
    I didn't see your comment on the Facebook wall. Remember, you have to post your username and something about how you are posting this name to enter into this contest.

Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    Step 2) After you have become a fan, post your PokerOwned username on the main wall and indicate somehow that you are posting your name there for this contest. (Example: Hi! I'm posting my username (gefishy) so that I have a chance to win the Pokerowned Facebook contest I saw at PokerOwned.com!)
    I'll keep an eye out for it though. Also, you'll know I saw it if you see your name on the list in the first post (give me a few hours to check the Facebook page ).

Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    I didn't see your comment on the Facebook wall. Remember, you have to post your username and something about how you are posting this name to enter into this contest.

I'll keep an eye out for it though. Also, you'll know I saw it if you see your name on the list in the first post (give me a few hours to check the Facebook page ).
    WAIT Nevermind, I see it now.

In the future, for everybody else to know as well, post the comment as its own separate wall post

ok sooory gefish,,, i dont go on FB much, lol, so glad u saw me now tho and tx..

A No. 1
    i was going to boycott facebook..but i guess 500 pnts will give a temporary pardon

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good for those who have facebook
    gl all

This what I posted on the walls

PokerOwned Username: ProBlackbird
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast